Sleep under a cloud! Our double 9 tog Hungarian goose down duvet will keep you warm and comfy during the Spring and Autumn months. To fit in all our lovely down and keep it nice and fluffy, our 9 tog double duvet has clever extra side walls in each of the multiple small pockets. Trickier to make but worth it!
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
We only use the finest natural materials in our 9 tog double duvet, pure Hungarian goose down and small white goose feather, for the perfect filling. It's also dust mite-proof thanks to its 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton cover with a special tight weave.
Lots of small pockets trap the down and ensure an even spread across the duvet. The pockets on our 9 tog down duvets also have clever extra side walls, which gives the down more space, fluffiness and breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for extra strength.
Snuggle up in the cloud-like comfort and cosiness of our 9 tog double size duvet. An autumn / spring duvet that can also be used throughout the winter months or joined to another tog duvet if you need more warmth.
No chemical nasties used in our production and our down is pre-washed in only thermal spring water. Certified toxin free by the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard. Suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers, with Nomite approval.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
The fist 2.5 tog duvet was too thin for me so Ive exchanged it to 4.5 which is perfect. The servis was super fast and no questions asked.
Thank you x
Well worth every penny, lam thrilled with it
My Wife loves the Scoom, for its lightness, and warmth. For me it is too hot for this time of year. Looking forward to the cold weather!
Where do start? It’s an absolute dream to get into bed, so soft and comfortable.
Not too heavy and doesn’t weigh you down but heavy enough to feel like your being hugged by it.
I absolutely love it!
Not cheap but worth every penny
Duvet is very warm and light and the best thing you can split for different seasons, delivery was on time and in the slot that was offered.
Ease of ordering - dreamy.
Interaction with Emily re: order - dreamy.
Shipping and receiving - dreamy.
Quality of the duvet - dreamy.
Ability to handle two very different sleepers’s needs - dreamy.
Environmentally-friendly and sustainable - DREAMY!!
I must be dreaming because I have ZERO complaints. Well done, Emily & Jonathan.
After purchasing the 2.5 duvet we had to have the all seasons duvet. Comfortable, not too hot , bliss
Super King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - All Seasons 13.5 Tog
This is very well made and full but quite heavy and too warm for an autumn duvet. Still looking for something between summer and winter duvet and this doesn't seem to be the one sadly.