Our favourite duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, an Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, can be fixed together to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 13.5 tog all seasons king duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight for extra comfort. The 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton has been specially tightly woven to make the duvet dust mite proof.
Both duvets in our 13.5 tog all season king are constructed with multiple pockets for even spread of the down. Our 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down more space while our 4.5 tog duvet uses box stitching to make sure the same amount of filling is held in each box.
All season comfort
Our 13.5 tog king all season is made up of two duvets, a warmer duvet and a less insulating lighter duvet, that can be fixed together with easy to use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Our down filling is washed in just spring water and our duvet comes with Oeko-Tex 100 verification so you can sleep soundly knowing your duvet has no chemical nasties. Plus the Nomite anti-allergen standard to certify its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. 100% Hungarian down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Made in a single location in Hungary ensuring total quality control, supported by a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet daily to maintain the loft and fluffiness of the down and feather filling. Air your duvet each morning by turning back the covers. Wash once or twice a year at 40°, then dry thoroughly in a tumble dryer or line dry, shaking regularly to unclump the down. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices you can't beat! We refuse to skimp on ingredients, but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees.
Plastic free packaging
Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags rather than plastic wrap and delivered in fully recyclable cardboard boxes. Created in the UK then carefully made with eco-friendly, energy efficient technology in Hungary.
The fist 2.5 tog duvet was too thin for me so Ive exchanged it to 4.5 which is perfect. The servis was super fast and no questions asked.
Thank you x
Well worth every penny, lam thrilled with it
My Wife loves the Scoom, for its lightness, and warmth. For me it is too hot for this time of year. Looking forward to the cold weather!
Where do start? It’s an absolute dream to get into bed, so soft and comfortable.
Not too heavy and doesn’t weigh you down but heavy enough to feel like your being hugged by it.
I absolutely love it!
Not cheap but worth every penny
Duvet is very warm and light and the best thing you can split for different seasons, delivery was on time and in the slot that was offered.
Ease of ordering - dreamy.
Interaction with Emily re: order - dreamy.
Shipping and receiving - dreamy.
Quality of the duvet - dreamy.
Ability to handle two very different sleepers’s needs - dreamy.
Environmentally-friendly and sustainable - DREAMY!!
I must be dreaming because I have ZERO complaints. Well done, Emily & Jonathan.
After purchasing the 2.5 duvet we had to have the all seasons duvet. Comfortable, not too hot , bliss
Super King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - All Seasons 13.5 Tog
This is very well made and full but quite heavy and too warm for an autumn duvet. Still looking for something between summer and winter duvet and this doesn't seem to be the one sadly.