Imagine how the perfect winter's night will feel with a super king all seasons duvet combination. Easily attach the two duvets together for more warmth or detach them as your temperature needs change throughout the year. Comes with a useful storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Sleep made beautifully simple with our all season 13.5 tog super king duvet. We use the finest quality Hungarian goose down and small white goose feather to make our duvets wonderfully comfortable. The supersoft sateen, double stitched cotton cover means our duvets won't rustle or allow down and feather to poke through.
Our 13.5 tog all season super king size duvet has been engineered with multi box construction to prevent the filling from sinking to the end of the duvet. Baffle box stitching forms cubes in the pockets of the 9 tog duvet to give the down plenty of space to float and breathe.
All season comfort
Our All season 13.5 tog duvet is made up of two duvets, a lightweight 4.5 tog duvet and a warmer 9 tog duvet, that fit together with easy to use snap fasteners, giving you the right combination for any season. Perfect temperature regulation!
Certified by Nomite as suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers. Verified with Oeko-Tex 100 certification that it has been tested against harmful toxins. Our duvet filling has been washed in just thermal spring water.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
The fist 2.5 tog duvet was too thin for me so Ive exchanged it to 4.5 which is perfect. The servis was super fast and no questions asked.
Thank you x
Well worth every penny, lam thrilled with it
My Wife loves the Scoom, for its lightness, and warmth. For me it is too hot for this time of year. Looking forward to the cold weather!
Where do start? It’s an absolute dream to get into bed, so soft and comfortable.
Not too heavy and doesn’t weigh you down but heavy enough to feel like your being hugged by it.
I absolutely love it!
Not cheap but worth every penny
Duvet is very warm and light and the best thing you can split for different seasons, delivery was on time and in the slot that was offered.
Ease of ordering - dreamy.
Interaction with Emily re: order - dreamy.
Shipping and receiving - dreamy.
Quality of the duvet - dreamy.
Ability to handle two very different sleepers’s needs - dreamy.
Environmentally-friendly and sustainable - DREAMY!!
I must be dreaming because I have ZERO complaints. Well done, Emily & Jonathan.
After purchasing the 2.5 duvet we had to have the all seasons duvet. Comfortable, not too hot , bliss
Super King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - All Seasons 13.5 Tog
This is very well made and full but quite heavy and too warm for an autumn duvet. Still looking for something between summer and winter duvet and this doesn't seem to be the one sadly.