- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Our linen comes with the highest standards:
- 100% linen made from French flax.
- Made in Portugal in small batches.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification - verifies products have been tested for harmful toxins and chemicals.
- 1 year guarantee.
To keep your scooms linen bedding in tip top condition:
- Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Your linen bedding will naturally become softer with every wash.
- Tumble dry at lower heat - use our Wool Dryer Balls to reduce drying time and creases naturally.
- Iron damp if desired, being careful not to scorch the linen, or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles without ironing.
- Store your linen set inside your pillowcase so that it's always easy to find.
- Love your scooms linen bedding and it will love you.
Excellent to look at and it has a really classical feel well satisfied
I received my scooms bedding set (inc. pillowcases) a few weeks ago now. As I do with all of my new linens, I washed them and then waited until I needed to make my bed up to enjoy them. And wow! The linen softens after one sleep, and just gets cosier and softer day by day. The quality of the fabric makes it feel like you're sleeping in a hotel and the design is timeless and chic. I am so happy with my scooms bedding set, I wholeheartedly recommend!
By far the most comfortable bed linen and it looks exquisite too .. exceptional quality.
By far the best duvet I have ever had. So fluffy and cosy. Looks beautiful when dressed too.
Super King Duvet Cover Calm Grey
Love the fabric. Love the color. All good.
All is good. We are enjoying our new duvets and covers and pillows.
Wondering why there’s no top sheet. I don’t want to have to remove and replace the duvet cover every time I wash sheets so I’m using a sheet I already have.
I have sheets by Casper and their fitted sheets have a very good elastic band that is not covered by the sheet material as yours are. They stay tighter because the uncovered elastic grips the mattress. Which is important when your mattress doesn’t fill the sheet.
Otherwise, I like the sheet and the feel of it. The comforter and the rest is great
Love my new linen duvet cover. Have slept under it for a week and washed it once. There's something especially comforting about the feel of linen and this Scooms item is top quality. Highly recommended.
This bed linen bedding is so soft and comfortable, love it. I don’t need to iron it either.