Deliveries & returns
For orders placed by 1:00pm, Monday to Friday:
- Mainland UK: Free next day delivery via DPD *.
- Northern Ireland & non-mainland UK: 2-3 day delivery via DPD.
- Europe: 2 to 14 days with DPD or local carrier. (No duties to pay).
- USA, Canada, Australia: 3 to 6 days with UPS.
Orders due to be dispatched on a Monday may be sent out the following day if we have received a large volume of orders over the weekend.
Orders placed over UK bank holiday weekends will be sent out over the following two business days. Thursday 2 June and Friday 3 June are UK holidays so deliveries will resume on Monday 6 June.
* During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.
DELIVERY & RETURNS DETAILS:
- Free mainland UK deliveries
- Non-mainland UK & Channel Isles
- Europe deliveries
- USA, Canada & Australia deliveries
- Pre-ordering products
- 60 night trial - duvets & bed linen
- Free UK returns (Mainland UK only)
- Europe, International, Northern Ireland & Non-Mainland UK returns
- Planet friendly materials & packaging
FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERIES
We offer free next day delivery, Monday to Saturday, for mainland UK postcodes in one hour time slots for orders placed by 1:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are sent via DPD, as we find them to simply be the best. DPD will email with a list of delivery options you can choose once they have collected your parcel. DPD will also send you an email (and text if requested) on the morning of your delivery confirming your one hour delivery time slot. DPD can't always guarantee next day delivery during really busy periods but they do their best.
We will email your tracking details once we have dispatched your parcel so that you can check the progress of your delivery. Do contact us on 020 7164 6045 or at email@example.com if you have any questions about your delivery.
Clearance products will be sent with free Monday to Friday delivery, excluding Saturday delivery.
NON-MAINLAND UK & CHANNEL ISLES
Deliveries to non-mainland UK and the Channel Isles are sent via DPD with a 2-3 day delivery time. We will email you the tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your scooms order.
NORTHERN IRELAND - There is a £5 delivery fee.
CHANNEL ISLES & ISLE OF MAN - There is a £10 delivery fee. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a VAT rebate after receiving your order.
DUTIES - European orders are sent with all import duties prepaid by scooms, so you won't have any duties or taxes to pay.
TIMES - Deliveries are sent via DPD or a local carrier with a 2-14 day delivery time. We will email you the tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your scooms order.
FEES - There is a £15-40 delivery fee for all orders with a minimum spend of £150. We pre-pay all duties and taxes due.
EUROPE ZONE 1 - £15:
- Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg.
EUROPE ZONE 2 - £20:
- Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Italy*, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain*, Switzerland.
EUROPE ZONE 3 - £30:
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway*, Poland, Romania.
EUROPE ZONE 4 - £40:
- Cyprus, Greece, Sweden.
If your country is not listed, please contact us on email@example.com for a custom delivery cost.
* PID NUMBERS - Spain, Italy & Norway require a personal ID number for customs. Please email your PID number to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add this to your customs documentation.
EUROPEAN BEDDING SIZES - Single, Double, King and Grand king - are all slightly larger than the UK equivalent. Measure your mattress to check which size bedding you need. Our bedding size guide.
USA, CANADA & AUSTRALIA DELIVERIES
There is a £25 delivery fee for all orders to the US, Canada and Australia, with a minimum spend of £150.
Deliveries are sent via UPS or a local carrier with a 3-6 day delivery time. We will email you the tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your scooms order.
Import duties or GST tax (good and services tax) may be payable in some parts of Canada and Australia before your scooms parcel is delivered. You will be liable for any taxes if they are charged.
US BEDDING SIZES - US sizes are different to UK sizes. Approximate matches are King (UK Super king), Queen (UK King), Full (UK Double) and Twin (UK Single). Measure your mattress to check which size bedding you need - Our bedding size guide.
If the product you want to buy is out of stock, you can pre-order it:
- Order the product from the product page. Payment will be processed once you have placed the order, not at a later stage.
- If you have ordered other products, these will be sent out once the reserved product is back in stock. So you will receive the whole order in one delivery.
- We will email you with an approximate delivery date and keep you up to date by email with any changes. If we are unable to fulfil your pre-order for any reason, we will offer you a refund or replacement product.
60 NIGHT TRIAL - DUVETS & BED LINEN
If you don't love your duvet or bed linen, return it within 60 nights of your purchase and we'll give you a full refund. After all, you do spend a third of your life in bed so we understand just how important it is to have the right bedding!
- Please return your duvet / bed linen in good condition and if possible in the original packaging.
- Only one duvet / bed linen return or exchange within a 60 night period per household.
- Further duvet / bed linen purchases can only be returned if they are unused, unwashed and in the original packaging - within 30 nights.
- Clearance duvets and bed linen are not included in the 60 night trial and are not returnable.
RETURNED PRODUCTS ARE ONLY SOLD IN OUR CLEARANCE SALES:
60 night trial returned duvets and bed linen are not re-sold as new. We carefully inspect returned duvets and bed linen and, if they are in good enough condition, we sell them in our regular clearance sales. We aim to recycle and send all returned duvets and bed linen to a good home if possible.
FREE UK RETURNS (MAINLAND UK)
scooms offer free returns and exchanges within 60 days on your first duvet and bed linen purchase and within 30 nights on our pillows, towels, accessories, further duvet and further bed linen purchases, if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
All pillow, towels, accessory, further duvet and further bed linen returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS:
- Email email@example.com stating your name, order number (on your Account page or order email) and reason for your return.
- scooms will email you a prepaid DPD return label that you can print at home.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible, removing old labels.
- Stick your label on the package and take it to any DPD drop off shop.
If you would rather have your return collected from your home, we can arrange this with DPD. They charge £7.50 for this service. We would deduct this fee from your refund once we have received your return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your collection address, which week days you are available to give the package to the DPD courier and any collection instructions.
NORTHERN IRELAND RETURNS:
DPD don't offer their returns label service in Northern Ireland but they do provide their collections service. Please either return your items using the method below or request a collection as described above.
EUROPE, INTERNATIONAL, NORTHERN IRELAND & NON-MAINLAND UK RETURNS
scooms offer returns and exchanges within 60 days on your first duvet and bed linen purchase and within 30 nights on our pillows, towels and all accessories, further duvet and further bed linen purchases, if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
All pillow, towels, accessory, further duvet & further bed linen returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
You will need to cover the cost of returning your item from any country outside the UK, from Northern Ireland or from non-mainland UK locations. *
* Please note that international return shipping costs from US, Canada and Australia can be high for large items such as our duvets and pillows.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS:
- Email email@example.com stating your name, order number (on your Account page) and reason for your return.
- scooms will confirm the returns address by email.
- Arrange for a signed-for courier to send back your item.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible.
- Include your order number on the parcel.
All products sold in our Clearance sales are sold on a non-returnable basis and our normal returns policy does not apply.
PLANET-FRIENDLY MATERIALS & PACKAGING
Our products are free from single use plastics, toxins and chemicals, and delivered in reusable, recyclable packaging. We try to be as paperless as possible. All the information you need about our products and how to care for our products, are on our product and bedding & towel guide pages.