Enjoy a blissful night's sleep throughout the hotter summer months or all year round if you're a hot sleeper, with our king size 4.5 tog duvet made from the best Hungarian goose down!
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 4.5 tog duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down plus 10% small white goose feather for a bit of extra weight and comfort. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite proof because of its tight weave! Sleep soundly!
Box stitch construction ensures that the down in our 4.5 tog king size duvet is evenly spread across multiple pockets. Each pocket is also double stitched to prevent any down escaping.
Naturally breathable with lower thermal insulation, our 4.5 tog king size duvet will help you sleep blissfully well during warmer weather or if you are a hot sleeper. Can be easily paired with another duvet when the weather turns colder.
Rest easy with our eco-friendly duvet knowing that it has been washed in natural spring water without harsh chemicals and is Oeko-tex verified. The Nomite anti-allergen standard certifies that the scooms down duvet is suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Our Hungarian down and feather filling is a by-product of the food industry and independently certified as ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Made in one place by a family run business in Hungary for total quality control. Comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Wash your duvet at 40° every 6-12 months and make sure the down and feather filling is completely dry before putting on your duvet cover. Shaking your duvet regularly will keep the down fluffy and airy. Pull your bed covers back daily to allow any moisture to disperse. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxurious duvets, fairly priced. We don't skimp on ingredients, but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality; passing the savings to you.
Plastic free packaging
Your duvet will arrive in a reusable fabric storage bag, in a scooms cardboard box free from unnecessary plastic wrap and paper inserts. Our duvets are designed in the UK and made using energy efficient and eco-friendly technology in Hungary.
Super comfortable and ideal for summer months
Very happy with purchase.
Lovely quality, however the casing is too thick for a 2.5 duvet making it too heavy and hot for hot weather. I’m sure the casing would be perfect for a warmer tog.
A beautiful, warm and humanely sourced duvet that while at the top end of the duvet market, is totally worth it. My 4.5 tog is so cosy it’s unreal. I purchased the 13.5 tog combination and I look forward to years of cozy winters ahead. Well done on such a great product 🙏🏼
All good so far..
Superb quality duvet (which comes in its own lovely protective bag for when not in use). I am very pleased with the product and impressed with the speedy delivery.
Excellent all round. This is the second 2.5 tog duvet I have bought (this one for a different bed). They are light, and provide a little warmth but not too much.
Well made, pleasing and very comfortable.
Product is excellent. Buying and delivery was also excellent . Perfectly satisfied
High quality, beautiful duvets. 2.5 tog duvet perfect for summer nights, nice, fluffy and light. 4.5 tog warm enough, for me, for winter. I love the noise the duvet make. Very good price if you buy as a set of two. It arrived quickly, both duvets in separate storage bags. Very, very happy with the purchase.
Just as advertised