Our medium warmth all seasons 11.5 tog duvet is perfect for any time of year! Two duvets, a 9 tog and a 2.5 tog, can be combined with snap fasteners to create a warmer Winter duvet. Comes with two handy material storage bags.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 11.5 tog all season single duvet is made with a special mix of 90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight and extra comfort. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count, 100% Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave so that it's both dust mite and down proof.
Multiple pockets with double stitching on both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog single duvets ensures even filling distribution and reasuring durability. The clever extra side walls in our 9 tog duvet gives the down more space to breath and insulate.
All season comfort
A 3-in-1 medium warmth all season duvet with an autumn 9 tog duvet and a high summer 2.5 tog duvet, that can be combined to create a cosy winter 11.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Washed only in thermal spring water, our duvet comes with the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. Plus, the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
A beautiful, warm and humanely sourced duvet that while at the top end of the duvet market, is totally worth it. My 4.5 tog is so cosy it’s unreal. I purchased the 13.5 tog combination and I look forward to years of cozy winters ahead. Well done on such a great product 🙏🏼
All good so far..
Superb quality duvet (which comes in its own lovely protective bag for when not in use). I am very pleased with the product and impressed with the speedy delivery.
Excellent all round. This is the second 2.5 tog duvet I have bought (this one for a different bed). They are light, and provide a little warmth but not too much.
Well made, pleasing and very comfortable.
Product is excellent. Buying and delivery was also excellent . Perfectly satisfied
High quality, beautiful duvets. 2.5 tog duvet perfect for summer nights, nice, fluffy and light. 4.5 tog warm enough, for me, for winter. I love the noise the duvet make. Very good price if you buy as a set of two. It arrived quickly, both duvets in separate storage bags. Very, very happy with the purchase.
Just as advertised
Bought this 2.5 Tog duvet for summer use. Item arrived within specified time and was well packed. Also came with it’s own protective bag for storage when not in use. Very pleased with this product. Well made and finished to a high standard. Light and extremely comfortable, ideal for those warm or hot summer nights. Would certainly recommend both company and product.
Really snuggly duvet nice and warm. The buttons to clip the duvets together could be a bit softer so I’ve used string to tie my duvets together also a couple have popped open which is annoying but the duvet quality is wonderful.