Our favourite duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, an Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, can be fixed together to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog combination duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 13.5 tog all seasons king duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight for extra comfort. The 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton has been specially tightly woven to make the duvet dust mite proof.
Both duvets in our 13.5 tog all season king are constructed with multiple pockets for even spread of the down. Our 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down more space while our 4.5 tog duvet uses box stitching to make sure the same amount of filling is held in each box.
All season comfort
Our 13.5 tog king all season is made up of two duvets, a warmer duvet and a less insulating lighter duvet, that can be fixed together with easy to use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Our down filling is washed in just spring water and our duvet comes with Oeko-Tex 100 verification so you can sleep soundly knowing your duvet has no chemical nasties. Plus the Nomite anti-allergen standard to certify its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. 100% Hungarian down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Made in a single location in Hungary ensuring total quality control, supported by a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet daily to maintain the loft and fluffiness of the down and feather filling. Air your duvet each morning by turning back the covers. Wash once or twice a year at 40°, then dry thoroughly in a tumble dryer or line dry, shaking regularly to unclump the down. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices you can't beat! We refuse to skimp on ingredients, but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees.
Plastic free packaging
Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags rather than plastic wrap and delivered in fully recyclable cardboard boxes. Created in the UK then carefully made with eco-friendly, energy efficient technology in Hungary.
A beautiful, warm and humanely sourced duvet that while at the top end of the duvet market, is totally worth it. My 4.5 tog is so cosy it’s unreal. I purchased the 13.5 tog combination and I look forward to years of cozy winters ahead. Well done on such a great product 🙏🏼
All good so far..
Superb quality duvet (which comes in its own lovely protective bag for when not in use). I am very pleased with the product and impressed with the speedy delivery.
Excellent all round. This is the second 2.5 tog duvet I have bought (this one for a different bed). They are light, and provide a little warmth but not too much.
Well made, pleasing and very comfortable.
Product is excellent. Buying and delivery was also excellent . Perfectly satisfied
High quality, beautiful duvets. 2.5 tog duvet perfect for summer nights, nice, fluffy and light. 4.5 tog warm enough, for me, for winter. I love the noise the duvet make. Very good price if you buy as a set of two. It arrived quickly, both duvets in separate storage bags. Very, very happy with the purchase.
Just as advertised
Bought this 2.5 Tog duvet for summer use. Item arrived within specified time and was well packed. Also came with it’s own protective bag for storage when not in use. Very pleased with this product. Well made and finished to a high standard. Light and extremely comfortable, ideal for those warm or hot summer nights. Would certainly recommend both company and product.
Really snuggly duvet nice and warm. The buttons to clip the duvets together could be a bit softer so I’ve used string to tie my duvets together also a couple have popped open which is annoying but the duvet quality is wonderful.