Our favourite single duvet combination, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog single duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Great all year round insulation with our single all season 13.5 tog duvet - filled with 90% Hungarian goose down plus 10% small white goose feather. Encased in a 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton designed to be dust mite proof for dust mite allergy sufferers.
The 2 duvets in our 13.5 tog all season duvet use different multiple pocket construction methods to ensure that the down is held equally in each duvet pocket. The 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down increased space, while our 4.5 tog duvet is box stitched.
All season comfort
Our all season single 13.5 tog is made up of 2 duvets, an autumn 9 tog duvet and a summer 4.5 tog duvet, that fit together with easy-to-use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any time of year!
The Nomite anti-allergen standard certifies that our duvet is suitable for people with house dust mite allergies. Plus, there's no need to worry about any chemical nasties as Oeko-Tex 100 certification ensures this product has been tested for them!
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Super comfortable and ideal for summer months
Very happy with purchase.
Lovely quality, however the casing is too thick for a 2.5 duvet making it too heavy and hot for hot weather. I’m sure the casing would be perfect for a warmer tog.
A beautiful, warm and humanely sourced duvet that while at the top end of the duvet market, is totally worth it. My 4.5 tog is so cosy it’s unreal. I purchased the 13.5 tog combination and I look forward to years of cozy winters ahead. Well done on such a great product 🙏🏼
All good so far..
Superb quality duvet (which comes in its own lovely protective bag for when not in use). I am very pleased with the product and impressed with the speedy delivery.
Excellent all round. This is the second 2.5 tog duvet I have bought (this one for a different bed). They are light, and provide a little warmth but not too much.
Well made, pleasing and very comfortable.
Product is excellent. Buying and delivery was also excellent . Perfectly satisfied
High quality, beautiful duvets. 2.5 tog duvet perfect for summer nights, nice, fluffy and light. 4.5 tog warm enough, for me, for winter. I love the noise the duvet make. Very good price if you buy as a set of two. It arrived quickly, both duvets in separate storage bags. Very, very happy with the purchase.
Just as advertised