Our 2.5 tog Hungarian goose down double duvet is designed for warm sleepers and high summer nights. It's a lighter weight, breathable option that will ensure you have a comfortably cool night’s sleep during the warmer months.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Made with 90% Hungarian goose down for airy softness and 10% small white goose feather to provide a little weight, so that our 2.5 tog duvet doesn't float off during the night! Covered in 300 thread count cotton and double stitched to make it super durable and dust mite proof!
Our 2.5 tog double duvet has box stitch pocket construction to make sure that the same amount of down is held in each pocket. This ensures that the filling remains evenly distributed and doesn't leave any part of you chilly!
All season comfort
This is a lighter weight and less insulating duvet ideal for use on high summer nights or for hot sleepers throughout the summer. Our 2.5 tog double duvet will keep you cool and comfortable during those warmer nights.
This duvet has been tested for harmful toxins and chemicals and is Oeko-Tex 100 standard verified. It has also been certified by Nomite to be anti-allergen safe for those suffering from house dust mite allergies.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Best duvet I’ve ever felt, surpassed expectations
We purchased the all seasons 13.5 tog and have been very impressed so far 10 days in. As others have mentioned the 13.5 is very very very heavy. We purchased in the winter time and tried the 13.5 tog for a week, it is far too heavy, however having split the two, the 9 tog is more than warm enough and is a very reasonable weight. 4.5 will be used in the summer (although not tried it yet) and the 9 in the winter time going forward.
It's cloud like and cosy and wonderful quality, I love it!
I previously had a wool duvet but found it heavy. I’m so glad I replaced it with the 9 tog Scooms one. I find this wonderfully light and cloud-like but also warm and cosy.
A quality well made duvet. I like the weight, not to heavy am toasty throughout the night with the option to go cooler in warmer months.
I love it. Most expensive duvet I have ever bought but worth the money. I went for the all seasons 7tog, but I am only using the 2.5 tog as my house is very warm so 2.5 tog is plenty warm for me. I live in Ireland so was a bit nervous around the whole customs and excise duties but scooms paid all those so I paid the Euro price quoted on website. I can’t recommend this duvet enough and the customer service was excellent ( Emily was a pleasure to deal with). I also bought the pink linen duvet cover and fitted sheet which are lovely too very soft and breathable
Quality duvet which is very warm and cosy. Very efficient order and delivery service from Scooms.
I’m glad we only got a 7 tog as this duvet is incredibly warm. Even with the minus temperatures here in Scotland, we found this to be just right! Although a bit lighter than our old tog 10 duck duvet, it’s still a bit heavy but it is a super kingsize duvet on just a Kingsize bed. We find the over hang bits tend to weigh it all down. So maybe getting a duvet the proper size of the bed without overhang would’ve been better but we’ve always had super king and plan on getting a super king bed eventually. A few of the snap poppers have popped out which is annoying as we have the two in one all season duvet. Once the weather starts to warm up a bit in the spring we’ll go to the single 4.5 duvet. Then in summer the 2.5 will be more than enough. Overall we are happy with the duvet, was hoping it would be a bit lighter but it’s ok and the clips coming off are just a small nuisance!
I’m very pleased with this Duvet. I have Feather and Down Pillows which I regret buying as the point of the feathers are constantly coming through the pillow and jag you. As the Duvet I purchased from Scoom is Hungarian Goose Down there are no problems associated with ‘Feather and Down’. I truly recommend this product as it is very well finished, not heavy and very comfortable. Also environmentally friendly. Delivery and Packaging excellent.
Very good delivery , excellent quality. Light and warm , replaced our old duvet and we are very pleased with it.