Our super king size 2.5 tog Hungarian goose down duvet will help you to have a restful sleep on high summer nights with its is lightweight breathable design.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
We use the highest quality naturally breathable Hungarian goose down in our super king 2.5 tog duvet as it offers three to four times more air circulation than synthetic materials; plus 10% small white feather for extra comfort. Our 300 thread count super soft sateen cotton casing is down and dust mite proof.
Box stitched multiple pockets hold equal amounts of the down filling. Each duvet is then double stitched for extra strength so you can be assured of a durable product that will last through many years of use!
A duvet especially for hot sleepers and hot summer nights. Lighter weight and naturally breathable, choose our 2.5 tog super king size duvet for a cooler and more comfortable night’s sleep when it's just too hot! Easily combine with another duvet on chillier nights.
Our duvets are accredited with the Nomite anti-allergen standard, so they will not aggravate dust mite allergies. The Oeko-Tex 100 certification proves that our products have been tested for harmful toxins or chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packing
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Excellent quality. Not the cheapest but possibly the best!
Excellent service and delivery. Looking forward to the really cold weather so that I can really feel the benefit. So far very happy with purchase.
I ordered this duvet as I was looking for a very lightweight duvet, as my husband feels the heat and we were having a heatwave this summer. I am so pleased with this duvet, it is very lightweight and soft but feels cosy and comforting at the same time. It is very good quality and beautifully made. I would thoroughly recommend Scooms. There was a delay with the pre-order but they kept us informed and it arrived promptly when they said it would following the delay. It is well packaged and has the storage bag to keep it in when not in use. The weather is a fair bit cooler now, although definitely not cold, and this duvet is still perfect for this weather. I will be looking to get a higher tog rating for the colder months and will definitely be ordering from Scooms.
The eiderdown is exactly as described. The customer care also excellent and personalized.
We have finally moved back into our bedroom following a complete make over. When I unpacked the box the duvet looked too flat to be warm enough but once on the bed it puffed up and it really is warm and light weight. Expensive but a good nights sleep is worth it!
Have had issues with low blood circulation in lower legs. This Duvet has helped enormously
I found it so difficult to find a lovely summer duvet up until ordering this one. It is comforting and not too warm. Thank you Scoom.
Really lovely duvet. Not cheap! And I got a surprise how flat it was but using it I realise it works to perfection. Its light on your body but seems to match the temp you need.
It has been a pleasure to shop with scooms,friendly and polite staff who are happy to go the extra mile to do things properly.
I cant fault them at all , everything I ordered was delivered in time and turned out to be the beat quality product .I would definitely recommend them .