Designed for hot sleepers and high summer nights, our 2.5 tog duvet is lighter weight and naturally breathable providing an airy and comfortably cool night’s sleep.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count, 100% Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave to make it down and dust mite proof. Bliss!
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. Our 9 tog duvet pockets also have clever extra side walls which are trickier to make but give the down more space creating extra fluffiness and increasing breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for robust durability.
All season comfort
Our All season is made up of two duvets, a lightweight 4.5 tog duvet and a 9 tog duvet, that fit together with easy to use snap fasteners, giving you the right combination for any season. Perfect temperature regulation.
Washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals, our duvet comes with the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers. And the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packing
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Very happy and makes going to bed in a cold Victorian railway workers cottage something to look forward to.
We ordered this on the basis of reviews because we would not normally but anything so expensive. A week in and we're thinking it is a very good buy. Warm, soft and very light. No regrets.
I've come to expect and accept that most of what is sold these days is going to be below standard, however I cannot fault this 2.5 tog down duvet, it's excellent and I'm really glad I bought it. When I took it out of the box I hung it up to air for a couple of days which both puffed the duvet and removed the 'new' smell.
I am unfortunately a light sleeper and most nights I will wake up 1-3 times, but I am sleeping much better and last night I didn't wake up at all. I can only think that it's due to the light, airy and consistently comfortable temperature that I now sleep under. Thank you Scooms for making this, it's worth every penny.
Purchased along with the 4.5 tog but even though the weather has consistently been chilly I haven’t yet had to use the 2.5 tog in conjunction with the 4.5. This lighter duvet should prove perfect for the forthcoming hot summer weather though!
My son loves his new all seasons duvet.
This duvet is lush! It's thick, heavy, and it feels like someone is cuddling you at night (minus the snoring). Well worth investing in.
Amazing duvet, definitely worth the money! Apart from the duvet itself being super comfortable, also the service was excellent - very quick delivery, safe and neat packaging, no plastic waste.
Following rigorous research online, thats the kind of person I am lol, I chanced upon scooms website. I had never heard of them, but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance and ordered what has turned out to be the best duvet I have ever owned. Luxurious, silent - no crinkly sounds and best of all no more sweaty nights. Service was great, ordered and delivered within 24 hours. Highly recommend this duvet and this company. Thank you scooms.
When I first got my duvet it didn't seem fluffy or warm enough and I was worried! But by day 3, the fluff factor had increased after shipping and the duvet has been warm, toasty and just the right weight. It has made my sleeping deep and calm ever since. Also, the size is perfect for my twin bed! It doesn't drape over the side, which is excellent for the down not to shift to the edges, like so many of my duvets have done in the past. I'm delighted with this product!
Lovely and warm