Our 4.5 tog Hungarian goose down duvet provides a great balance of breathability and warmth. Made with the best quality materials to will help you sleep well when it's warm.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 4.5 tog super king duvet is made with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather for a bit of extra heaviness so that your duvet doesn't float off during the night! Our duvets are encased in 100% cotton with a special down and dust mite proof weave.
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. How a duvet is made is key, the filling should stay evenly distributed as you sleep and not leave you with any chilly bits! All our duvets are double stitched for extra strength.
If you're looking for a less insulating duvet for the summer, our 4.5 tog super king duvet is perfect. Natural breathability and lower thermal insulation provide a cooler night's sleep during summer months or year round if you're a hot sleeper. Fix to another duvet when you need more insulation on colder nights.
Our duvet is washed with thermal spring water without harsh chemicals. It has been tested against harmful toxins, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verified, and is certified suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers by Nomite.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
After purchasing the 2.5 duvet we had to have the all seasons duvet. Comfortable, not too hot , bliss
Super King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - All Seasons 13.5 Tog
This is very well made and full but quite heavy and too warm for an autumn duvet. Still looking for something between summer and winter duvet and this doesn't seem to be the one sadly.
I love the softness of the linen and the weightlessness of the duvet. The pillows are great. However, less impressed that the fitted sheet and duvet cover are tonally different (the sheet is noticeably lighter), nor that items arrived 5 days apart.
Lovely duvet, good quality, does not slide down inside the cover, feathers stay in place.
King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - All Seasons 13.5 Tog
This is a great duvet, but what I really want to praise is the amazing customer service at Scooms.
In fact, this is my second duvet because the first one has a slight manufacturing issue (although it was still very good). These things happen, I thought, and sent an email to Scooms with a photo of the defect and they came back straight away, with no quibble at all, to send me out a new duvet the next day. They didn't even ask me to send the old one back!
I thought this was amazing customer service, so rare in todays' e commerce world. You can tell with their 60 day guarantee that they have a great attitude and this was proven out with the super efficient and quick way they dealt with the fault.
Our daughter suffered allergies but since replacing her old duvet with the Scooms goose down we have seen a huge improvement in her well-being
I bought a duvet as a present but get the wrong size. It was so easy to arrange the return and replacement. Incredible service.
The feedback from giving the present is that it's an amazing duvet, and it's especially appreciated in this hot weather that it can be split into a low tog.
Double Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - All Seasons 13.5 Tog