Super King Hungarian Goose Down Duvet4.5 Tog
The perfect duvet for summer! Naturally breathable, wonderfully insulating and anti-allergy, providing the ideal comfort and drape.
FREE GIFT OFFER: A scooms Natural Scented Candle with every All seasons duvet purchase! (Offer ends Sunday 26 March 2023; choice of candle at scooms discretion.)
Our 4.5 tog Hungarian goose down duvet provides a great balance of breathability and warmth. Made with the best quality materials to will help you sleep well when it's warm.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 4.5 tog super king duvet is made with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather for a bit of extra heaviness so that your duvet doesn't float off during the night! Our duvets are encased in 100% cotton with a special down and dust mite proof weave.
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. How a duvet is made is key, the filling should stay evenly distributed as you sleep and not leave you with any chilly bits! All our duvets are double stitched for extra strength.
If you're looking for a less insulating duvet for the summer, our 4.5 tog super king duvet is perfect. Natural breathability and lower thermal insulation provide a cooler night's sleep during summer months or year round if you're a hot sleeper. Fix to another duvet when you need more insulation on colder nights.
Our duvet is washed with thermal spring water without harsh chemicals. It has been tested against harmful toxins, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verified, and is certified suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers by Nomite.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
60 night duvet trial
You have 60 nights to make sure the scooms duvet is right for you. If you don't love your duvet, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free next day UK delivery; no duties to pay for European deliveries; fast International shipping.
I was nervous about spending so much on a duvet but it's fabulous. I didn't realise what I was missing. It's luxurious and cosy. I like that it is ethically harvested down. It was delivered promptly as promised.
do not want to get out of bed now.
Great duvet - feels luxurious. We got the all season and it’s nice and cosy for the winter months.
Excellent duvet with perfect weight and warmth
Nice lightweight duvet. Lovely and warm. No smell. 2.5tog duvets are difficult to find. This was to replace my old one and does the job perfectly.
I can't rate this highly enough, it's without any doubt a truly great product. We just wished we'd got around to buying one sooner. If you're reading this review, stop reading and just buy it!
So cozy. Can’t wait to get into bed now.
Yep very nice
Does what it says cosy and warm
Ordered the 9 tog duvet in the height of winter - nearly ordered the 10.5 and so glad I didn’t as the 9 tog is just perfect. It’s light and fluffy and puffy whilst also melting into your body and being cosy warm. It will probably be too hot for summer but I’ll cross that bridge then, for now it’s just perfect!
I first bought a 13.5 TOG duvet for my sister, then subsequently my son and now for my wife and me. My only "criticism" is that it's too warm with both duvets so we're currently using the 9.0 TOG only. Somehow our son manages to avoid heat exhaustion in using the full fat version and he's clearly a budding sybarite!
They're extremely high quality, very well made and the green bag is nice and useful touch for storage. The feet symbol is very useful for orienting the duvet when changing the cover.
Emily provides swift and charming customer support which rounds off the whole experience