The perfect duvet for Spring and Autumn nights. Our Hungarian goose down king size 9 tog duvet feels like you're sleeping under a cloud! Clever extra side walls in each of the multiple small pockets ensures that the down has lots of space and remains nice and fluffy.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count, 100% Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave to make it down and dust mite proof. Bliss!
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. Our 9 tog duvet pockets also have clever extra side walls which are trickier to make but give the down more space creating extra fluffiness and increasing breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for robust durability.
Our 9 tog king size duvet will keep you oh so cosy and comfy during the Spring and Autumn months. And throughout the winter if you don't need extra winter warmth. Fasten it easily to another tog duvet if you do. Sleep under a cloud!
Washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals, our duvet comes with the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers. And the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
I took advice from the web in an attempt to solve my hot sleeping. I decided to buy a 7 tog all season duvet. It comes as two 2.5 and a 4.5 duvets. They clip together with supplied links. In my case I put the 4.5 in a 100% cotton cover and put the 2.5 on top of the cover. During the night I got hot and pushed the 2.5 off. Since then I regulate my temp by adding or removing the lighter on. As the seasons change I will put both in the bag and then go back to 4.5 in the bag until summer when the 2.5 will go in the bag. If it's really hot then I use just a cotton sheet. So far the new duvet combination is working.
The quality of the Scooms Hungarian Goose Down duvet is excellent. The outer cover is soft and so far no feathers have escaped.
Lovely duvet - doesn’t rustle like the old one! And has a tag with feet on stitched on the bottom so you know not to put it in sideways - brilliant!
King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - 9 Tog
If you feel the cold and want warmth with touch of luxury this item is for you. You will not be disappointed, its lightweight and sumptuous, it feels expensive with a lot of puff and keeps you warmer than you can imagine...wonderful product, highly recommend..its worth the splash because everything in this price range does what it states to do..& more.
We bought the Super King Four Seasons Down Duvet, as we were tired of being cold and then too hot, under a microfibre duvet. This duvet is actually slightly larger than the previous one, although technically, the same size) It drapes beautifully, so no cold draughts, coming in the sides. We keep warm, but not sweaty. It is wonderful and the price is fair, too, considering that there are similar duvets, on sale, for much more money. Delighted!
Prompt delivery. The duvets are excellent and much warmer and lighter than the ones they replaced.
I like the construction as it holds its shape well inside a cover. My previous duvets tended to lump in one place.
I tried the combined pair the first night and baked so I had to separate them and I now use the smaller tog which is more than adequate at the moment.
Perfect. Light, warm and most definitely 9 Tog if not slightly more. Most comfortable duvet I had and which makes me look forward to snuggling under for good night sleep.
I bought this warm duvet for my daughter as we live in the mountains in Spain and don’t have heating in the bedrooms yet. Ordering was easy, delivery to Spain was problem free my end, which was wonderful. The duvet is gorgeous and warm and beautifully packed. I am very glad I ordered from Scooms, my daughter is very happy.
I got a Superking size Duvet and have had it about two weeks- it was expensive and I do nt find it as warm as my old duvet- I am not sure how it will stand up to the very cold weather but also find it heavy. I will see how it goes but hoping I will love it as others seem too. When I called up I was given a lot of information and very nice person- my order was quick but no invoice in the delivery. I wanted to get pillows but not sure if they would work out. I got a 13.5 tog and would have liked a 15tog but they do not do this one.