Super King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet9 Tog
The perfect duvet for autumn! Naturally breathable, wonderfully insulating and anti-allergy, providing the ideal comfort and drape.
FREE GIFT OFFER: A scooms Natural Scented Candle with every All seasons duvet purchase! (Offer ends Sunday 26 March 2023; choice of candle at scooms discretion.)
Sleep under a cloud! Our super king size 9 tog Hungarian goose down duvet will keep you warm and cosy during the Spring and Autumn months. To fit in all our lovely fluffy down, we've added clever extra side walls to each duvet pocket.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
We only use the finest natural materials in our super king duvets. The select mix of 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% Hungarian small goose feather provides enough weight for the perfect drape. Suitable for the house dust mite allergic, the cotton casing has an especially tight weave to prevent dust mites passing through.
Our 9 tog superking size duvet pockets are constructed with sidewalls that provide more space for the down filling, adding to its fluffiness and breathability. They're double stitched for durability so you can sleep easy.
A 9 tog duvet is a great choice for the autumn, winter and spring months. It's the most popular tog duvet in our range. Our 9 tog super king duvet will envelop you in cosy cloud-like comfort. Can be paired with any other tog scooms duvet if you need extra warmth.
Our duvet comes with the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers. And the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
60 night duvet trial
You have 60 nights to make sure the scooms duvet is right for you. If you don't love your duvet, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free next day UK delivery; no duties to pay for European deliveries; fast International shipping.
I was nervous about spending so much on a duvet but it's fabulous. I didn't realise what I was missing. It's luxurious and cosy. I like that it is ethically harvested down. It was delivered promptly as promised.
do not want to get out of bed now.
Great duvet - feels luxurious. We got the all season and it’s nice and cosy for the winter months.
Excellent duvet with perfect weight and warmth
Nice lightweight duvet. Lovely and warm. No smell. 2.5tog duvets are difficult to find. This was to replace my old one and does the job perfectly.
I can't rate this highly enough, it's without any doubt a truly great product. We just wished we'd got around to buying one sooner. If you're reading this review, stop reading and just buy it!
So cozy. Can’t wait to get into bed now.
Yep very nice
Does what it says cosy and warm
Ordered the 9 tog duvet in the height of winter - nearly ordered the 10.5 and so glad I didn’t as the 9 tog is just perfect. It’s light and fluffy and puffy whilst also melting into your body and being cosy warm. It will probably be too hot for summer but I’ll cross that bridge then, for now it’s just perfect!
I first bought a 13.5 TOG duvet for my sister, then subsequently my son and now for my wife and me. My only "criticism" is that it's too warm with both duvets so we're currently using the 9.0 TOG only. Somehow our son manages to avoid heat exhaustion in using the full fat version and he's clearly a budding sybarite!
They're extremely high quality, very well made and the green bag is nice and useful touch for storage. The feet symbol is very useful for orienting the duvet when changing the cover.
Emily provides swift and charming customer support which rounds off the whole experience