Sleep under a cloud! Our medium 9 tog duvet will keep you oh so cozy and comfy during the Spring and Autumn months. To fit in all our lovely down and keep it nice and fluffy, our 9 tog duvet has clever extra side walls in each of the multiple small pockets. Trickier to make but definitely worth it!
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Sizes: Single: 135x200cm * Double: 200x200cm * King: 225x220cm * Super King: 260x220cm.
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without any plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count, 100% Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave to make it down and dust mite proof. Bliss!
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. Our 9 tog duvet pockets also have clever extra side walls which are trickier to make but give the down more space creating extra fluffiness and increasing breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for robust durability.
All season comfort
Our All season is made up of two duvets, a lightweight 4.5 tog duvet and a 9 tog duvet, that fit together with easy to use snap fasteners, giving you the right combination for any season. Perfect temperature regulation.
Washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals, our duvet comes with the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers. And the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging - Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Extremely pleased with my purchase. Delivery was on time and I am Impressed with the quality of the duvet. The green bag came in useful to store my winter duvet, thank you.
Wonderful best duvet I’ve ever had
So far seems comfortable.
So pleased to have discovered Scooms! After buying numerous smelly goose feather duvets I am so thrilled to finally find one that has a neutral smell.
Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - 4.5 Tog Super King