Our 11.5 tog double duvet provides medium all seasons warmth. A Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter Summer 2.5 tog duvet can be fixed together with cufflink fasteners to produce a cosy Winter 11.5 tog double duvet. Comes in two separate storage bags with a pack of fasteners.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Snuggle up in our 11.5 tog double duvet filled with 90% Hungarian goose down with the addition of 10% small white goose feather for a bit of extra weight. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite and down proof due to its tight weave and double stitching.
The scooms 9 tog down duvet uses the baffle box stitching method giving the filling extra space for greater breathability and insulation. Multiple pockets trap the down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets for even spread, with double stitching for durability.
All season comfort
A combination all season 11.5 tog duvet. Two duvets, an autumn 9 tog duvet and a high summer lighter 2.5 tog duvet, that fix together for 11.5 tog warmth. The perfect temperature option for any season.
Rest easy with our Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified duvet - no harmful toxins or chemicals have been used in our duvet production. The Nomite anti-allergen standard also verifies its suitability if you have an allergy to house dust mites.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Last year I bought a 4.5 tog duvet which has been perfect all through the winter. Now we have a 2.5tog which is light but cosy for the warmer months. The products from scooms are excellent quality including the storage bag.
As someone who’s default position is cold, but with sporadic hot episodes and having used goose down duvet for many years, I was keen to ensure we had the correct duvet tog. We bought the all seasons 13.5. So far I have used all combinations, 13.5, 9 and currently 4.5 tog.
The 13.5 (using both duvets together) does result in a slightly heavier duvet than I was used to but it was comfortable and cosy, not overly heavy or hot. As warmer nights appeared we switched to the 9 tog which again is comfortable and finally we have used 4.5 tog. I was a little dubious initially but it is warm enough without overheating.
I am extremely pleased with the duvets and (whether coincidence or not) have not experienced quite as many hot episodes as previously. I have certainly found however that I have not felt cold at all, which I was finding with my previous, ancient goose down quilt. I cannot recommend this company enough. Excellent service and you get a great quality product
I have been dropping tog ratings trying to not wake up sweating each night. This duvet is perfect - low tog but still with the fluffy comfort of a duvet rather than a blanket. I am sleeping much better for it. Great communication and delivery time too, thank you
I have just bought a 2.5 summer weight duvet . Excellent in every way .
After reading reviews and doing a lot of research I decided to buy the 2.5 tog due to being a hot sleeper. I can’t say enough about this duvet, my partner said the next morning that it’s the best nights sleep in agars and she loved it and I have also had much better nights sleep also. I would highly recommend this duvet and would purchase another one when needed
We love our new duvet. Its so cosy. Easy to order came quickly and was packaged well.
My wife questioned my choice when I bought this. Since purchasing I find her using both the 9 and 4.5 tog. Well done Scooms.
Absolutely fantastic, the most comfortable duvet I have ever slept in.
Excellent purchase comfy value even using 4.5 tog snug as a bug in a rug certainly will recommend this product