Our 11.5 tog double duvet provides medium all seasons warmth. A Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter Summer 2.5 tog duvet can be fixed together with cufflink fasteners to produce a cosy Winter 11.5 tog double duvet. Comes in two separate storage bags with a pack of fasteners.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Snuggle up in our 11.5 tog double duvet filled with 90% Hungarian goose down with the addition of 10% small white goose feather for a bit of extra weight. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite and down proof due to its tight weave and double stitching.
The scooms 9 tog down duvet uses the baffle box stitching method giving the filling extra space for greater breathability and insulation. Multiple pockets trap the down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets for even spread, with double stitching for durability.
All season comfort
A combination all season 11.5 tog duvet. Two duvets, an autumn 9 tog duvet and a high summer lighter 2.5 tog duvet, that fix together for 11.5 tog warmth. The perfect temperature option for any season.
Rest easy with our Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified duvet - no harmful toxins or chemicals have been used in our duvet production. The Nomite anti-allergen standard also verifies its suitability if you have an allergy to house dust mites.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Yep very nice
Does what it says cosy and warm
Ordered the 9 tog duvet in the height of winter - nearly ordered the 10.5 and so glad I didn’t as the 9 tog is just perfect. It’s light and fluffy and puffy whilst also melting into your body and being cosy warm. It will probably be too hot for summer but I’ll cross that bridge then, for now it’s just perfect!
I first bought a 13.5 TOG duvet for my sister, then subsequently my son and now for my wife and me. My only "criticism" is that it's too warm with both duvets so we're currently using the 9.0 TOG only. Somehow our son manages to avoid heat exhaustion in using the full fat version and he's clearly a budding sybarite!
They're extremely high quality, very well made and the green bag is nice and useful touch for storage. The feet symbol is very useful for orienting the duvet when changing the cover.
Emily provides swift and charming customer support which rounds off the whole experience
I've never been a fan of reviewing goods within such a short time period of receiving them. So, first impressions are as follows.
Good: It's not noisy; it's warm and retains heat very well; double stitch is appreciated.
Bad: Very expensive. Our last duvet lasted 10years and cost 1/3 the amount this one did. Is this new one 3 x better? No way.
Summary: If you can afford it, go for it, but don't expect value for money.
What an amazing duvet which is worth the cost.
Great quilt. No rustling or poking out feathers. Fabulous quality and for a 2.5 extremely warm.
I love my new duvet and it’s warm and luxuriously cosy.
This duvet is just so lovely! Really light but warm. We purchased the All Season but only need the 9 tog one at the moment.
After reading others reviews, was expecting a lot from the duvet and it did not disappoint. Speedy service, packaged well and on arrival the duvet was made to a high standard. It is plush and gives a great nights sleep with dual aspect of being able to split duvet for summer/winter to change to own requirements. More expensive than others but quality always wins out as this duvet proves.