Our medium warmth all seasons 11.5 tog king size duvet. Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter Summer 2.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a cosy Winter 11.5 tog duvet. Each individual duvet comes in a material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Combining 90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather, to create a truly luxurious all seasons duvet. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite resistant thanks to its tight weave. Feel like you're floating on clouds!
The down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets is contained in multiple pockets, ensuring even distribution. The clever design in our 9 tog duvet gives the down more space to breath with the addition of side walls in each duvet pocket. Plus, each pocket is double stitched to be reassuringly durable.
All season comfort
Our medium warmth all season 11.5 tog duvet consists of two duvets, a spring/autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter summer 2.5 tog duvet. Easily fixed together with our fasteners to create a cosy winter 11.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Our down duvet filling has been washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals. Our duvet meets the Nomite anti-allergen standard for house dust mite allergies and passes the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying there are no harmful toxins.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested Hungarian goose down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control, bolstered by a 10 year manufacturing guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Down insulates so well because it traps air, so keep your duvet filling light and airy by shaking it daily. Pull back your duvet each morning to allow any moisture to evaporate. Machine wash once or twice a year. Use our Wool Tumble Dryer Balls to help aerate the down filling as it dries. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding with unbeatable prices! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and fancy marketing campaigns to pass the savings onto you.
Plastic free packaging
Made with energy efficient, eco-friendly technology in Hungary. Your new duvet will arrive in a reusable material bag, which you can use to store one of your duvets when not needed. No plastic wrapping is used and the cardboard delivery box can be fully recycled.
Best duvet I’ve ever felt, surpassed expectations
We purchased the all seasons 13.5 tog and have been very impressed so far 10 days in. As others have mentioned the 13.5 is very very very heavy. We purchased in the winter time and tried the 13.5 tog for a week, it is far too heavy, however having split the two, the 9 tog is more than warm enough and is a very reasonable weight. 4.5 will be used in the summer (although not tried it yet) and the 9 in the winter time going forward.
It's cloud like and cosy and wonderful quality, I love it!
I previously had a wool duvet but found it heavy. I’m so glad I replaced it with the 9 tog Scooms one. I find this wonderfully light and cloud-like but also warm and cosy.
A quality well made duvet. I like the weight, not to heavy am toasty throughout the night with the option to go cooler in warmer months.
I love it. Most expensive duvet I have ever bought but worth the money. I went for the all seasons 7tog, but I am only using the 2.5 tog as my house is very warm so 2.5 tog is plenty warm for me. I live in Ireland so was a bit nervous around the whole customs and excise duties but scooms paid all those so I paid the Euro price quoted on website. I can’t recommend this duvet enough and the customer service was excellent ( Emily was a pleasure to deal with). I also bought the pink linen duvet cover and fitted sheet which are lovely too very soft and breathable
Quality duvet which is very warm and cosy. Very efficient order and delivery service from Scooms.
I’m glad we only got a 7 tog as this duvet is incredibly warm. Even with the minus temperatures here in Scotland, we found this to be just right! Although a bit lighter than our old tog 10 duck duvet, it’s still a bit heavy but it is a super kingsize duvet on just a Kingsize bed. We find the over hang bits tend to weigh it all down. So maybe getting a duvet the proper size of the bed without overhang would’ve been better but we’ve always had super king and plan on getting a super king bed eventually. A few of the snap poppers have popped out which is annoying as we have the two in one all season duvet. Once the weather starts to warm up a bit in the spring we’ll go to the single 4.5 duvet. Then in summer the 2.5 will be more than enough. Overall we are happy with the duvet, was hoping it would be a bit lighter but it’s ok and the clips coming off are just a small nuisance!
I’m very pleased with this Duvet. I have Feather and Down Pillows which I regret buying as the point of the feathers are constantly coming through the pillow and jag you. As the Duvet I purchased from Scoom is Hungarian Goose Down there are no problems associated with ‘Feather and Down’. I truly recommend this product as it is very well finished, not heavy and very comfortable. Also environmentally friendly. Delivery and Packaging excellent.
Very good delivery , excellent quality. Light and warm , replaced our old duvet and we are very pleased with it.