Our medium warmth all seasons 11.5 tog king size duvet. Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter Summer 2.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a cosy Winter 11.5 tog duvet. Each individual duvet comes in a material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Combining 90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather, to create a truly luxurious all seasons duvet. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite resistant thanks to its tight weave. Feel like you're floating on clouds!
The down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets is contained in multiple pockets, ensuring even distribution. The clever design in our 9 tog duvet gives the down more space to breath with the addition of side walls in each duvet pocket. Plus, each pocket is double stitched to be reassuringly durable.
All season comfort
Our medium warmth all season 11.5 tog duvet consists of two duvets, a spring/autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter summer 2.5 tog duvet. Easily fixed together with our fasteners to create a cosy winter 11.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Our down duvet filling has been washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals. Our duvet meets the Nomite anti-allergen standard for house dust mite allergies and passes the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying there are no harmful toxins.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested Hungarian goose down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control, bolstered by a 10 year manufacturing guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Down insulates so well because it traps air, so keep your duvet filling light and airy by shaking it daily. Pull back your duvet each morning to allow any moisture to evaporate. Machine wash once or twice a year. Use our Wool Tumble Dryer Balls to help aerate the down filling as it dries. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding with unbeatable prices! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and fancy marketing campaigns to pass the savings onto you.
Plastic free packaging
Made with energy efficient, eco-friendly technology in Hungary. Your new duvet will arrive in a reusable material bag, which you can use to store one of your duvets when not needed. No plastic wrapping is used and the cardboard delivery box can be fully recycled.
Super comfortable and ideal for summer months
Very happy with purchase.
Lovely quality, however the casing is too thick for a 2.5 duvet making it too heavy and hot for hot weather. I’m sure the casing would be perfect for a warmer tog.
A beautiful, warm and humanely sourced duvet that while at the top end of the duvet market, is totally worth it. My 4.5 tog is so cosy it’s unreal. I purchased the 13.5 tog combination and I look forward to years of cozy winters ahead. Well done on such a great product 🙏🏼
All good so far..
Superb quality duvet (which comes in its own lovely protective bag for when not in use). I am very pleased with the product and impressed with the speedy delivery.
Excellent all round. This is the second 2.5 tog duvet I have bought (this one for a different bed). They are light, and provide a little warmth but not too much.
Well made, pleasing and very comfortable.
Product is excellent. Buying and delivery was also excellent . Perfectly satisfied
High quality, beautiful duvets. 2.5 tog duvet perfect for summer nights, nice, fluffy and light. 4.5 tog warm enough, for me, for winter. I love the noise the duvet make. Very good price if you buy as a set of two. It arrived quickly, both duvets in separate storage bags. Very, very happy with the purchase.
Just as advertised