King Size Hungarian Goose Down DuvetAll Seasons 11.5 Tog
The perfect duvet for all seasons, 2.5 tog + 9 tog. Naturally breathable, wonderfully insulating and anti-allergy, providing the ideal comfort and drape.
FREE GIFT OFFER: A scooms Natural Scented Candle with every All seasons duvet purchase! (Offer ends Sunday 26 March 2023; choice of candle at scooms discretion.)
Our medium warmth all seasons 11.5 tog king size duvet. Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter Summer 2.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a cosy Winter 11.5 tog duvet. Each individual duvet comes in a material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Combining 90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather, to create a truly luxurious all seasons duvet. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite resistant thanks to its tight weave. Feel like you're floating on clouds!
The down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets is contained in multiple pockets, ensuring even distribution. The clever design in our 9 tog duvet gives the down more space to breath with the addition of side walls in each duvet pocket. Plus, each pocket is double stitched to be reassuringly durable.
All season comfort
Our medium warmth all season 11.5 tog duvet consists of two duvets, a spring/autumn 9 tog duvet and a lighter summer 2.5 tog duvet. Easily fixed together with our fasteners to create a cosy winter 11.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Our down duvet filling has been washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals. Our duvet meets the Nomite anti-allergen standard for house dust mite allergies and passes the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying there are no harmful toxins.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested Hungarian goose down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control, bolstered by a 10 year manufacturing guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Down insulates so well because it traps air, so keep your duvet filling light and airy by shaking it daily. Pull back your duvet each morning to allow any moisture to evaporate. Machine wash once or twice a year. Use our Wool Tumble Dryer Balls to help aerate the down filling as it dries. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding with unbeatable prices! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and fancy marketing campaigns to pass the savings onto you.
Plastic free packaging
Made with energy efficient, eco-friendly technology in Hungary. Your new duvet will arrive in a reusable material bag, which you can use to store one of your duvets when not needed. No plastic wrapping is used and the cardboard delivery box can be fully recycled.
60 night duvet trial
You have 60 nights to make sure the scooms duvet is right for you. If you don't love your duvet, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free next day UK delivery; no duties to pay for European deliveries; fast International shipping.
I was nervous about spending so much on a duvet but it's fabulous. I didn't realise what I was missing. It's luxurious and cosy. I like that it is ethically harvested down. It was delivered promptly as promised.
do not want to get out of bed now.
Great duvet - feels luxurious. We got the all season and it’s nice and cosy for the winter months.
Excellent duvet with perfect weight and warmth
Nice lightweight duvet. Lovely and warm. No smell. 2.5tog duvets are difficult to find. This was to replace my old one and does the job perfectly.
I can't rate this highly enough, it's without any doubt a truly great product. We just wished we'd got around to buying one sooner. If you're reading this review, stop reading and just buy it!
So cozy. Can’t wait to get into bed now.
Yep very nice
Does what it says cosy and warm
Ordered the 9 tog duvet in the height of winter - nearly ordered the 10.5 and so glad I didn’t as the 9 tog is just perfect. It’s light and fluffy and puffy whilst also melting into your body and being cosy warm. It will probably be too hot for summer but I’ll cross that bridge then, for now it’s just perfect!
I first bought a 13.5 TOG duvet for my sister, then subsequently my son and now for my wife and me. My only "criticism" is that it's too warm with both duvets so we're currently using the 9.0 TOG only. Somehow our son manages to avoid heat exhaustion in using the full fat version and he's clearly a budding sybarite!
They're extremely high quality, very well made and the green bag is nice and useful touch for storage. The feet symbol is very useful for orienting the duvet when changing the cover.
Emily provides swift and charming customer support which rounds off the whole experience