Super King Size Hungarian Goose Down DuvetAll Seasons 11.5 Tog
The perfect duvet for all seasons, 2.5 tog + 9 tog! Naturally breathable, wonderfully insulating and anti-allergy, providing the ideal comfort and drape.
FREE GIFT OFFER: A scooms Natural Scented Candle with every All seasons duvet purchase! (Offer ends Sunday 26 March 2023; choice of candle at scooms discretion.)
Our all seasons 11.5 tog super king duvet is a dream come true for the perfect night's sleep all year round. It's made of two duvets, a 9 tog and a 2.5 tog, which combine to create aa 11.5 tog duvet for winter nights. Comes in two handy material storage bags.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 11.5 tog-706g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 11.5 tog-1040g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 11.5 tog-1311g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 11.5 tog-1510g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
An autumn and high summer all season 11.5 tog super king duvet filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather. Certified suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers due to the breathability of the down filling and tightly woven 100% cotton casing.
The 9 tog duvet in our 11.5 tog all season super king-size duvet has clever extra side walls in each of the multiple pockets which gives the down extra space, increasing its breathability and insulation properties. The 2.5 tog duvet has box stitched multi-pockets.
All season comfort
This all season 11.5 tog duvet has two duvets, an autumn 9 tog duvet and a light summer 2.5 tog duvet, that can be fixed together to create a warm and cosy winter duvet. Perfect all season comfort!
The Nomite anti-allergen standard certifies the suitability of our duvet for house dust mite allergy sufferers. The down and feather filing has been washed in natural spring water without harsh chemicals. The Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifies it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
60 night duvet trial
You have 60 nights to make sure the scooms duvet is right for you. If you don't love your duvet, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free next day UK delivery; no duties to pay for European deliveries; fast International shipping.
I was nervous about spending so much on a duvet but it's fabulous. I didn't realise what I was missing. It's luxurious and cosy. I like that it is ethically harvested down. It was delivered promptly as promised.
do not want to get out of bed now.
Great duvet - feels luxurious. We got the all season and it’s nice and cosy for the winter months.
Excellent duvet with perfect weight and warmth
Nice lightweight duvet. Lovely and warm. No smell. 2.5tog duvets are difficult to find. This was to replace my old one and does the job perfectly.
I can't rate this highly enough, it's without any doubt a truly great product. We just wished we'd got around to buying one sooner. If you're reading this review, stop reading and just buy it!
So cozy. Can’t wait to get into bed now.
Yep very nice
Does what it says cosy and warm
Ordered the 9 tog duvet in the height of winter - nearly ordered the 10.5 and so glad I didn’t as the 9 tog is just perfect. It’s light and fluffy and puffy whilst also melting into your body and being cosy warm. It will probably be too hot for summer but I’ll cross that bridge then, for now it’s just perfect!
I first bought a 13.5 TOG duvet for my sister, then subsequently my son and now for my wife and me. My only "criticism" is that it's too warm with both duvets so we're currently using the 9.0 TOG only. Somehow our son manages to avoid heat exhaustion in using the full fat version and he's clearly a budding sybarite!
They're extremely high quality, very well made and the green bag is nice and useful touch for storage. The feet symbol is very useful for orienting the duvet when changing the cover.
Emily provides swift and charming customer support which rounds off the whole experience