Our all seasons 7 tog duvet. Two duvets, a Summer 4.5 tog duvet and a Light Summer 2.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a warmer 7 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 7 tog-522g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 7 tog-768g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 7 tog-967g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 7 tog-1121g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count, 100% Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave to make it down and dust mite proof. Bliss!
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. Our 9 tog duvet pockets also have clever extra side walls which are trickier to make but give the down more space creating extra fluffiness and increasing breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for robust durability.
All season comfort
Our All season is made up of 2 duvets, a warmer duvet and a lighter tog duvet, that fit together with easy to use snap fasteners. Choose from 3 different tog combinations for the perfect temperature option for any season.
Washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals, our duvet comes with the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers. And the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Duvet & pillow are wonderful. What was I thinking in the past having crap duvets & pillows. Having done a ton of research I finally came across scooms. The mix of large and small feathers is perfect plus no chemicals used. The duvet is light, fluffy, warm with weight but most importantly breathable. The pillow is incredible, comfortable and goes back into shape. I purchased an all seasons pack so in winter I will use the 9 and summer I use the 4.5 tog, these are perfect for anyone with allergies & asthma. Highly recommend
The pillow is heavenly to sleep on and the weight of the 4.5 tog duvet is perfect. Like a 5 star hotel stay
Bought this 2.5 tog duvet from reviews as I'm a hot sleeper and thought would keep me cooler its better but still warm even in this cold weather radiators are off as well with doors shut
It's a really top quality duvet, it doesn't feel too flimsy/light and is very pleasant however, I'm still too warm in it. I think I am just a very warm person but I had really hoped that I wouldn't be too warm being fully covered in the duvet.
As it is not summer yet, with warm nights, we have not yet used these light duvets and so cannot review their usefulness, however they appear well made.
I have been using my 4.5 tog duvet now the nights are warming up and put my 9 tog Scooms duvet away in its storage bag for the autumn. It is perfect and keeping me warm and snuggly still at a cooler temperature. The quality is fantastic and great that its so ethical too .I am very happy again with my second purchase from Scooms and would total recommend anyone thinking of purchasing to do so as they are so worth it they are soft ,warm, brilliant quality and feels like you are sleeping under a cloud. Fast delivery and totally plastic free .
Haven't actually used duvet yet as am still using 9 tog
It looks as good a quality and as sumptuous as my 9 tog
Roll on the summer can't wait to use it !
Everything I was hoping for. Great quality, fantastic service. Quick delivery to the US. Well done Scooms. May your business grow from strength to strength.