Our all seasons 7 tog single duvet. Two duvets, a Summer 4.5 tog duvet and a Light Summer 2.5 tog duvet, fix together with cufflink fasteners to create a warmer 7 tog duvet. Comes with two separate material storage bags and a pack of fasteners.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 7 tog-522g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 7 tog-768g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 7 tog-967g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 7 tog-1121g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our all season 7 Tog single duvet is made with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather. This special mix adds enough weight to give our duvet the perfect drape! The 300 thread count cotton cover combined with a special tight weave means that our duvet is suitable for dust mite allergy sufferers.
The box stitch multiple pocket construction for both the 4.5 tog and 2.5 tog duvets in our 7 tog all season single duvet ensures that there is an equal amount of down filling in each pocket for breathable comfort and a good night's sleep!
All season comfort
The perfect all season duvet for summer nights and hot sleepers. Our all seasons 7 tog duvet consists of 2 duvets, a summer 4.5 tog duvet and a light summer 2.5 tog duvet, that fix together to create a warmer 7 tog duvet.
No chemical nasties - Oeko-Tex 100 certification means that our duvet has been tested against hazardous chemicals or toxins. Plus, Nomite accreditation ensures that our duvet is a good choice for dust mite allergy sufferers.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Super comfortable and ideal for summer months
Very happy with purchase.
Lovely quality, however the casing is too thick for a 2.5 duvet making it too heavy and hot for hot weather. I’m sure the casing would be perfect for a warmer tog.
A beautiful, warm and humanely sourced duvet that while at the top end of the duvet market, is totally worth it. My 4.5 tog is so cosy it’s unreal. I purchased the 13.5 tog combination and I look forward to years of cozy winters ahead. Well done on such a great product 🙏🏼
All good so far..
Superb quality duvet (which comes in its own lovely protective bag for when not in use). I am very pleased with the product and impressed with the speedy delivery.
Excellent all round. This is the second 2.5 tog duvet I have bought (this one for a different bed). They are light, and provide a little warmth but not too much.
Well made, pleasing and very comfortable.
Product is excellent. Buying and delivery was also excellent . Perfectly satisfied
High quality, beautiful duvets. 2.5 tog duvet perfect for summer nights, nice, fluffy and light. 4.5 tog warm enough, for me, for winter. I love the noise the duvet make. Very good price if you buy as a set of two. It arrived quickly, both duvets in separate storage bags. Very, very happy with the purchase.
Just as advertised