Our all seasons 7 tog duvet is designed to be the perfect all seasons duvet for warm sleepers. A 4.5 tog duvet and a 2.5 tog duvet can be combined as a 7 tog duvet if more warmth is needed on colder nights.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 7 tog-522g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 7 tog-768g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 7 tog-967g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 7 tog-1121g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
It's all in the details, which is why we use the best quality 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather and a casing made with 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton. Designed to be suitable for dust mite allergy sufferers, not to rustle, smell or allow feathers to poke through the duvet casing.
The two duvets in our super king size 7 tog all season duvet are both made with box stitched multi-pockets which means that equal amounts of down fill each pocket. Guaranteeing that the down is evenly spread and that you sleep soundly.
All season comfort
Ideal for summer nights and hot sleepers, this 3-in-1 duvet comes with two duvets, a summer 4.5 tog duvet and a light summer 2.5 tog duvet, that can be combined to make up a warmer 7 tog duvet.
Washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals, our duvet comes with the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. And the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Excellent quality. Not the cheapest but possibly the best!
Excellent service and delivery. Looking forward to the really cold weather so that I can really feel the benefit. So far very happy with purchase.
I ordered this duvet as I was looking for a very lightweight duvet, as my husband feels the heat and we were having a heatwave this summer. I am so pleased with this duvet, it is very lightweight and soft but feels cosy and comforting at the same time. It is very good quality and beautifully made. I would thoroughly recommend Scooms. There was a delay with the pre-order but they kept us informed and it arrived promptly when they said it would following the delay. It is well packaged and has the storage bag to keep it in when not in use. The weather is a fair bit cooler now, although definitely not cold, and this duvet is still perfect for this weather. I will be looking to get a higher tog rating for the colder months and will definitely be ordering from Scooms.
The eiderdown is exactly as described. The customer care also excellent and personalized.
We have finally moved back into our bedroom following a complete make over. When I unpacked the box the duvet looked too flat to be warm enough but once on the bed it puffed up and it really is warm and light weight. Expensive but a good nights sleep is worth it!
Have had issues with low blood circulation in lower legs. This Duvet has helped enormously
I found it so difficult to find a lovely summer duvet up until ordering this one. It is comforting and not too warm. Thank you Scoom.
Really lovely duvet. Not cheap! And I got a surprise how flat it was but using it I realise it works to perfection. Its light on your body but seems to match the temp you need.
It has been a pleasure to shop with scooms,friendly and polite staff who are happy to go the extra mile to do things properly.
I cant fault them at all , everything I ordered was delivered in time and turned out to be the beat quality product .I would definitely recommend them .