- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Sizes: Single: 135x200cm * Double: 200x200cm * King: 225x220cm * Super King: 260x220cm.
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Free delivery: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without any plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- NO RETURNS POLICY: All clearance products are non-returnable and the 60 night trial does not apply.
Our duvets meet these rigorous standards:
- Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather - single country source; by-product of the food industry.
- Nomite - anti-allergen standard for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifies tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Downafresh - feather and down hygiene and cleanliness requirements to European standard EN 12935.
- Responsible Down Standard - ensuring down and feathers come from geese that have been treated well and never suffer from live-plucking; following the chain of custody from farm to product.
- 10 year guarantee.
To keep your scooms duvet in tip top condition:
- Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best.
- Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover, preferably cotton which is breathable.
- Pull back your covers every morning to allow your duvet to breath and any moisture to evaporate.
- Machine wash at 40° every 6-12 months - you may need to take your duvet to the laundrette unless you have a large drum capacity machine.
- Use non-bio (enzyme free) detergent - about a third of the usual amount.
- Line or tumble dry thoroughly - make sure your duvet filling is completely dry before you place it in your duvet cover.
- Replace your duvet every 5-7 years to keep your bedding fresh.
- Love your duvet and it will love you.