Bed linen description
- Material: 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with single line marrowing around 5cm flange.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Bed linen certification
- 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifies tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- 1 year guarantee.
Bed linen care
To keep your scooms Egyptian cotton bed linen in tip top condition:
- Wash your bed linen at 40° before use and then once a week, or go greener at 30°.
- Your bed linen will become softer with every wash.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright.
- Use our Wool Dryer Balls to reduce drying time and creases naturally.
- Iron damp on a high steam iron setting.
- Store your linen set inside your pillowcase so that it's always easy to find.
- Look after your linen carefully and it will last far longer than other cottons, for 7 years or more.
- Love your scooms bed linen and it will love you.
Very pleased with my new flat sheet. And the customer service was excellent. Strongly recommended.
As crazy as it sounds we did a lot of research on bedding or should I say I did my wife thought I was nuts, not anymore .
Each night we get into bed and the Scooms bedding makes us feel like we are in a luxury hotel , simply wonderful
We purchased the king size bundle with bedding and don't regret it at all. We find the whole 13.5 tog a bit too warm so just have 9 now. It's so cosy but still light. The bed linen is wonderful too, I can't wait to get in to bed every day! If you're on the fence about spending the money is say go for it!
Beautiful quality and washes perfectly. Would not hesitate in purchasing further products from this company. Have already bought goose down duvet and goose down pillows, I feel they are better quality than my previous purchases from John Lewis by far.
The best sheets hands down that I have ever used! Have a super king bed with a deep mattress and the sheets do not ride up on the mattress. They stay in place which is a first for me and bedsheets! Easy to remove and make bed and easy to clean. So smooth to sleep on also. I feel like I'm staying in a 5* Hotel rather than in my own bed. Would recommend to anyone who is considering. You will not be disappointed. Have already purchased more and looking forward to my delivery. Next step is saving up to purchase for the remaining bedrooms.
Love the duvet cover from Scooms. Durable and soft and fits duvet like a glove both with double and single duvet inserts fit nicely in this cover.
I am absolutely delighted with both my new Super King Duvet and Covers - so pleased that I am now going to bed an hour or so earlier in order to feel that perfect snugliness for a while longer.
Love these pillows. Very nice quality. Soft but plump up well do far. Would buy more.
excellent product excellent service & made in the uK whats not to like