Bed linen description
- Material: 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with 5cm border and single line marrow stitch cord.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Bed linen certification
Our Egyptian cotton bed linen comes with the highest standards:
- 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifies tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- 1 year guarantee.
Bed linen care
To keep your scooms Egyptian cotton bed linen in tip top condition:
- Wash your bed linen at 40° before use and then once a week, or go greener at 30°.
- Your bed linen will become softer with every wash.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright.
- Use our Wool Dryer Balls to reduce drying time and creases naturally.
- Iron damp on a high steam iron setting.
- Store your linen set inside your pillowcase so that it's always easy to find.
- Look after your linen carefully and it will last far longer than other cottons, for 7 years or more.
- Love your scooms bed linen and it will love you.
King Size Fitted Sheet
Totally up to expectation
King Size Duvet Cover
Our sheets and duvet set are so comfortable and soft. Just what we hoped for.
After purchasing some Scooms pillows, my wife and I saved up for the All Season Duvet and the bedding and simply WOW.....
We have now had it a good few weeks and it has transformed our nights. We always thought a good bed was about the mattress... and while there's a lot to be said for a good mattress, an incredible duvet is truly what makes your bedding feel like pure luxury.
Scooms duvet is somehow heavy and light all at the same time. Wonderfully weighted and warm, yet airy and light at the same time. We can't wait to get into bed every night as it feels nicer than the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in, every night. True luxury. If you're considering it and wondering if it's worth the money, just do it - it 100% is. Thank you so much for making such wonderful bedding!!
Bought these for my scooms pillow. The standard pillow is quite large anyway and I wanted the p'cases to fit nicely without squashing the pillow. I bought a pair of king size pillow cases 50 x 90 cm for £75. Fit beautifully.
Deliciously soft silky texture
Very pleased with my new flat sheet. And the customer service was excellent. Strongly recommended.
As crazy as it sounds we did a lot of research on bedding or should I say I did my wife thought I was nuts, not anymore .
Each night we get into bed and the Scooms bedding makes us feel like we are in a luxury hotel , simply wonderful
We purchased the king size bundle with bedding and don't regret it at all. We find the whole 13.5 tog a bit too warm so just have 9 now. It's so cosy but still light. The bed linen is wonderful too, I can't wait to get in to bed every day! If you're on the fence about spending the money is say go for it!