- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our linen comes with the highest standards:
- 100% linen made from French flax.
- Made in Portugal in small batches.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification - verifies products have been tested for harmful toxins and chemicals.
- 1 year guarantee.
To keep your scooms linen bedding in tip top condition:
- Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Your linen bedding will naturally become softer with every wash.
- Tumble dry at lower heat - use our Wool Dryer Balls to reduce drying time and creases naturally.
- Iron damp if desired, being careful not to scorch the linen, or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles without ironing.
- Store your linen set inside your pillowcase so that it's always easy to find.
- Love your scooms linen bedding and it will love you.
Though and initial problem this was sorted quickly efficiently politely and satisfactory
Very good feeling to sleep on also looks really good
Lovely colour and reasonably soft linen. Well presented. Perhaps slightly over priced.
I have the 2.5 tog duvet which has been a godsend during the hotter weather, and also the white linen bedding, which is without doubt, the loveliest linen bedding I've ever had. Will definitely be a repeat customer!
I'm lucky enough to own a Scooms all seasons duvet and set of pillows so when there was a special offer on the linen fitted sheet I decided to give it a go. Being a female of a certain age together with the hot nights recently persuaded me to try the cooling effect of linen. At first I wasn't sure the Scooms fitted sheet would be deep enough to fit our rather deep kingsize mattress but on checking and finding it was 40cms deep I was confident it should fit nicely. The elastic is strong enough to keep it in place without you having to fight it and I was delighted to find it doesn't shift about despite how restlessly I sleep. I was also delighted with the cooling effect. Linen is definitely cooler than cotton and the Scooms fitted sheet is so soft. I'm now seriously thinking about adding the duvet cover and pillow cases to the set. I know the bedding at Scooms is expensive but I can honestly say it is definitely value for money - far superior to anything else I've tried and I am confident it will last for years.
This is the second linen bed set I have bought and I am so pleased I did - far superior to the other brand I purchased and it fits beautifully. It's perfect for the warmer nights, linen makes such a difference!
Excellent to look at and it has a really classical feel well satisfied
I received my scooms bedding set (inc. pillowcases) a few weeks ago now. As I do with all of my new linens, I washed them and then waited until I needed to make my bed up to enjoy them. And wow! The linen softens after one sleep, and just gets cosier and softer day by day. The quality of the fabric makes it feel like you're sleeping in a hotel and the design is timeless and chic. I am so happy with my scooms bedding set, I wholeheartedly recommend!
By far the most comfortable bed linen and it looks exquisite too .. exceptional quality.