- Lavender + Bay - A soothing and relaxing scent using 100% essential oils. This clean and crisp fragrance is never overpowering and will gently fill your room. Burn before bedtime to get you in the mood for sleep.
- Sea salt + Oak - Warm and comforting yet still fresh. Soft, earthy notes of woods and burning log fires with a hint of fresh sea air. The perfect way to bring the outdoors inside.
- Wild woods + Fir - Fresh and light. Evocative of stepping into a forest in spring time. Ideal for day time use to keep your home or work space feeling fresh.
How to burn your candle
- Trim the wick to 5cm before each use to avoid smoking and damage to the glass.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches; they can cause your candle to burn faster.
- Use your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from drafts and fans.
- Burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface - use a plate or candle stand to block the heat and protect your table surface.
- Always burn for 3-4 hours on the first burn to ensure an even melt pool.
- After every burn, ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax resets.
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning for the final time when 5mm of wax remains in the jar.
How to store your candle
- After use, once the glass has cooled, place the lid on the jar to protect your candle from dust which can cause problems when burning and dull the fragrance.
- If there is condensation on your candle, wipe with a paper towel before burning.
- Don't store your candle for too long as the fragrance can be affected over time.
Sustainably produced candle jars
- Made from melted down and reformed old glass using 100% recycled glass.
- Produced using a closed loop water system allowing the water to be cleaned and used again with minimal waste.
- The thick 100% recycled glass makes them durable enough to be reused again and again after the candle has been burned.
- Reuse or repurpose your candle jars as plant pots or even for growing your own food. Don't let your jar end up in landfill!
Candle use warnings
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Don't burn near flammable materials.
- Keep away from drafts, children & pets.
- Don't allow the flame to touch the glass.
- Glass may become hot during use.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs or you feel unwell, seek medical advice.
Loved the candles and the sturdy boxes. Have used the lavender and burns well and smells wonderful.
Efficient and speedy service from a friendly company. The candle is beautiful and smells lovely.
Beautiful scent - looking forward to using and seeing how long the fragrance lasts - right the way I hope as it is very calming
Lovely candle with a great smell
We ordered two and gave one to a friend, she contacted us to say how she enjoyed the aroma and we heartily agreed with her
We will be ordering two more for birthday presents