- Lavender + Bay - A soothing and relaxing scent using 100% essential oils. This clean and crisp fragrance is never overpowering and will subtlety fill your room. Burn before bedtime to get you in the mood for sleep.
- Sea salt + Oak - Warm and comforting yet still fresh. Soft, earthy notes of woods and burning log fires with a hint of fresh sea air. The perfect way to bring the outdoors inside.
- Wild woods + Fir - Fresh and light. Evocative of stepping into a forest in spring time. Ideal for day time use to keep your home or work space feeling fresh.
How to burn your candle
- Trim the wick to 5cm before each use to avoid smoking and damage to the glass.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches; they can cause your candle to burn faster.
- Use your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from drafts and fans.
- Burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface - use a plate or candle stand to block the heat and protect your table surface.
- Always burn for 3-4 hours on the first burn to ensure an even melt pool.
- After every burn, ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax resets.
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning for the final time when 5mm of wax remains in the jar.
How to store your candle
- After use, once the glass has cooled, place the lid on the jar to protect your candle from dust which can cause problems when burning and dull the fragrance.
- If there is condensation on your candle, wipe with a paper towel before burning.
- Don't store your candle for too long as the fragrance can be affected over time.
Sustainably produced candle jars
- Made from melted down and reformed old glass using 100% recycled glass.
- Produced using a closed loop water system allowing the water to be cleaned and used again with minimal waste.
- The thick 100% recycled glass makes them durable enough to be reused again and again after the candle has been burned.
- Reuse or repurpose your candle jars as plant pots or even for growing your own food. Don't let your jar end up in landfill!
Candle use warnings
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Don't burn near flammable materials.
- Keep away from drafts, children & pets.
- Don't allow the flame to touch the glass.
- Glass may become hot during use.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs or you feel unwell, seek medical advice.