Deliveries & returns
COVID-19 UPDATE: Deliveries via DPD are still running as usual with extra hygiene measures in place as advised by the Government. Click here for more.
We offer free next day delivery, Monday to Saturday, for mainland UK postcodes in one hour time slots for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Monday to Friday.
All deliveries are via DPD, as we find them to simply be the best. The nice people at DPD will send you a text and an email confirming your one hour time slot and giving you the chance to change your delivery time and location. (Please note, DPD can't always guarantee next day delivery during really busy periods but they do their best!)
If you order Wool dryer balls as a single item, then these will be sent by first class post.
All our products are sent in reusable material bags and recyclable packaging without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Delivery is free for orders over £100 and £5-£10 for orders under £100.
£5 for orders under £100 with 2-3 days delivery time to:
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands & Republic of Ireland.
£10 for orders under £100 with 4-5 days delivery time to:
- Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain & Sweden.
All deliveries are via DPD, as we find them to simply be the best. The nice people at DPD will email your delivery date, giving you the chance to change your delivery date and location.
60 NIGHT DUVET TRIAL
If you don't love your duvet, return it for free within 60 nights of your purchase and we'll give you a full refund. After all, you do spend a third of your life in bed so we understand just how important it is to have the right bedding!
- Please return your duvet in decent condition and if possible in the original packaging.
- Only one duvet return or exchange within a 60 day period per household.
- Further duvet purchases can only be returned if they are unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Clearance duvets are not included in the 60 night duvet trial and are not returnable.
- The 60 night duvet trial only applies to UK deliveries.
UK PILLOW, BED LINEN & ACCESSORIES RETURNS
scooms offer free returns and exchanges within 30 nights on our pillows, bed linen and accessories, including throws, candles and wool dryer balls, if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your purchase! All pillow, bed linen and accessory returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
TO MAKE A RETURN:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, order number (on your Account page or order email) and reason for your return.
- scooms will email you a prepaid return label that you can print at home.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible, removing old labels.
- Stick your label on the package and take it to any DPD drop off shop.
scooms offer returns and exchanges within 30 nights on all our products if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your purchase! All returns must be unused, unwashed and returned in the original packaging.
You will need to cover the cost of returning your item from any country outside the UK. To make a return:
- Email email@example.com stating your name, order number (on your Account page) and reason for your return.
- scooms will confirm the returns address by email.
- Arrange for a signed-for courier to send back your item.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible.
- Include your order number on the parcel.