Deliveries & returns
COVID-19 UPDATE: Deliveries are still running as usual with extra hygiene measures in place. Click here for more information.
For orders placed by 1:00pm, Monday to Friday:
- Mainland UK: Next day delivery via DPD *.
- Non-mainland UK: 2 day delivery via DPD.
- Europe: 2 to 14 days with DPD or local carrier. (No duties to pay).
- USA, Canada, Australia: 3 to 6 days with UPS.
Orders due to be dispatched on a Monday may be sent out the following day if we have received a large volume of orders over the weekend.
Orders placed over UK bank holiday weekends will be sent out over the following two business days.
* During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.
FREE UK DELIVERIES
We offer free next day delivery, Monday to Saturday, for mainland UK postcodes in one hour time slots for orders placed by 1:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are sent via DPD, as we find them to simply be the best. The nice people at DPD will send you a text and an email on the morning of your delivery confirming your one hour time slot and giving you the chance to change your delivery time and location. DPD can't always guarantee next day delivery during really busy periods but they do their best.
We will email your tracking details once we have dispatched your parcel so that you can check the progress of your delivery. Do contact us on 020 7164 6045 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your delivery.
If you order Wool dryer balls, Natural candles or Silk eye masks as a single item, then these may be sent by first class post.
Clearance products will be sent with free Monday to Friday delivery, excluding Saturday delivery.
DUTIES - European orders are sent with all import duties prepaid by scooms, so you won't have any duties or taxes to pay.
TIMES - Deliveries are sent via DPD or a local carrier with a 2-14 day delivery time. We will email you the tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your scooms order.
FEES - There is a £10-15 delivery fee for all orders with a minimum spend of £100.
PID NUMBERS - Spain, Italy & Norway require a personal ID number for customs. Please email your PID number to email@example.com so that we can add this to your customs documentation.
We deliver to the following countries:
EUROPE ZONE 1 - £10 for orders over £100:
- Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia & Spain.
EUROPE ZONE 2 - £15 for orders over £100:
- Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Norway, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland & Turkey.
EUROPEAN BEDDING SIZES - Single, Double, King and Grand king - are all slightly larger than the UK equivalent. Measure your mattress to check which size bedding you need. Our bedding size guide.
USA, CANADA & AUSTRALIA DELIVERIES
There is a £25 delivery fee for all orders to the US, Canada and Australia, with a minimum spend of £100.
Deliveries are sent via UPS or a local carrier with a 3-6 day delivery time. We will email you the tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your scooms order.
Import duties or GST tax (good and services tax) may be payable in some parts of Canada and Australia before your scooms parcel is delivered. You will be liable for any taxes if they are charged.
US BEDDING SIZES - US sizes are different to UK sizes. Approximate matches are King (UK Super king), Queen (UK King), Full (UK Double) and Twin (UK Single). Measure your mattress to check which size bedding you need - Our bedding size guide.
60 NIGHT TRIAL - DUVETS & BED LINEN
If you don't love your duvet or bed linen, return it within 60 nights of your purchase and we'll give you a full refund. After all, you do spend a third of your life in bed so we understand just how important it is to have the right bedding!
- Please return your duvet / bed linen in good condition and if possible in the original packaging.
- Only one duvet / bed linen return or exchange within a 60 night period per household.
- Further duvet / bed linen purchases can only be returned if they are unused, unwashed and in the original packaging - within 30 nights.
- Clearance duvets and bed linen are not included in the 60 night trial and are not returnable.
60 night trial returned duvets and bed linen are not re-sold as new. We carefully inspect returned duvets and bed linen and, if they are in good enough condition, we sell them in our regular clearance sales. We aim to recycle and send all returned duvets and bed linen to a good home if possible.
FREE UK RETURNS
scooms offer free returns and exchanges within 60 days on your first duvet and bed linen purchase and within 30 nights on our pillows, towels, accessories, further duvet and further bed linen purchases, if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
All pillow, towels, accessory, further duvet and further bed linen returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
TO MAKE A UK RETURN:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, order number (on your Account page or order email) and reason for your return.
- scooms will email you a prepaid return label that you can print at home.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible, removing old labels.
- Stick your label on the package and take it to any DPD drop off shop.
If you would rather have your return collected from your home, we can arrange this with DPD. They charge £6.50 for this service. We would deduct this fee from your refund once we have received your return.
EUROPE, USA, CANADA & AUSTRALIA RETURNS
scooms offer free returns and exchanges within 60 days on your first duvet and bed linen purchase and within 30 nights on our pillows, towels and all accessories, further duvet and further bed linen purchases, if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
All pillow, towels, accessory, further duvet & further bed linen returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
You will need to cover the cost of returning your item from any country outside the UK.
TO MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL RETURN:
- Email email@example.com stating your name, order number (on your Account page) and reason for your return.
- scooms will confirm the returns address by email.
- Arrange for a signed-for courier to send back your item.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible.
- Include your order number on the parcel.
PLANET-FRIENDLY MATERIALS & PACKAGING
Our products are free from single use plastics, toxins and chemicals, and delivered in reusable, recyclable packaging.