Free deliveries & returns
Deliveries via DPD are still running as usual with extra hygiene measures in place as advised by the Government.
Click here for answers to questions you may have.
Free UK deliveries with DPD
We offer next day delivery for mainland UK postcodes in one hour time slots for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Monday to Friday. The only day we don't currently deliver on is Sunday. All deliveries are via DPD, as we find them to simply be the best. The nice people at DPD will send you a text and an email confirming your one hour time slot and giving you the chance to change your delivery time and location.
(Please note, DPD can't always guarantee next day delivery during really busy periods but they do their best!)
If you order Wool dryer balls as a single item, then these will be sent by first class post not via DPD, in white cotton bags and recyclable paper envelopes.
60 night duvet trial (UK only)
Try and snooze with your scooms duvet for up to 60 nights to make sure it is just right for you. If you don't love your duvet return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. We just ask that your duvet is in decent condition and if possible in the original packaging.
Terms & conditions apply:
- This trial is limited to one duvet exchange within a 60 day period per household.
- Further duvet purchases can only be returned if they are unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Clearance duvets are not included in the 60 night duvet trial and are not returnable.
- The 60 night duvet trial does not apply to International deliveries.
scooms offer free returns and exchanges within 30 nights on our pillows if they are unused. We want you to be happy with your pillow! All pillow returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Bed linen returns
scooms offer free returns and exchanges within 30 nights on all our bed linen if it is unused. We want you to love your linen! All bed linen returns must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
To make a return
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, order number (on your Account page or order email) and reason for your return.
- scooms will email you a prepaid return label that you can print at home.
- Try to use the original packaging if possible.
- Stick your label on the package and take it to any DPD drop off shop.