King Size Egyptian Cotton Bedding
The perfect Egyptian cotton bed linen! Luxuriously silky-soft sateen weave bedding in an elegant white Oxford design.
- King Size Duvet Cover Egyptian Cotton £110.00 x - 0 +
- King Size Fitted Sheet Egyptian Cotton £60.00 x - 0 +
- King Size Flat Sheet Egyptian Cotton £65.00 x - 0 +
- Standard Egyptian Cotton Pillowcase Pair £35.00 x - 0 +
- King Size Egyptian Cotton Pillowcase Pair £40.00 x - 0 +
- King Bundle – 1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet, 1 x Standard Pillowcase Pair - (SAVE 5%) £194.75 x - 1 +
- King Bundle – 1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet, 1 x King Pillowcase Pair - (SAVE 5%) £199.50 x - 0 +
- Total £194.75
Sleep soundly in our luxurious king size Egyptian cotton bedding. Incredibly comfortable bed linen that can be perfectly paired with our Hungarian goose down duvet and pillows. Duvet covers, fitted sheets and flat sheets in 4 sizes, plus standard and king size pillowcases. Request swatches.
- Material: Certified authentic 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with 5cm border and single line marrow stitch cord.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton bed linen?
Egyptian cotton is simply the best type of cotton in the world. Superior to other cotton plants, its extra long fibres produce thinner and smaller but stronger cotton meaning a higher count of threads can be used and producing a luxurious fabric which is strong, light, supple, breathable and durable. Giving our bed linen a dense, smooth and silky-soft feel, with an oh so soothing drape.
Design and comfort
Pure Egyptian cotton sateen weave bed linen in an elegant classic white Oxford design edged with single silky marrow stitch piping. Like sleeping in a luxury boutique hotel every night!
The number of threads woven together per square inch of material. Good thread count generally ranges from 200 to 800. We’ve selected 600 thread count as it’s softer, more durable and feels wonderfully indulgent!
This four-yarn-over and one-yarn-under weave leaves greater thread surface exposed giving the silky-soft feel and lustrous appearance. It’s buttery soft and feels wonderfully comfortable against your skin.
We’re proud that our bed linen comes with the authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verifying that all scooms bed linen has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. After all, do you spend a third of your life in bed!
Care & cleaning
Wash your bed linen at 40° before use, then once a week, or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright. Iron damp on a high steam iron setting. Your linen will become softer with every wash. Love your bed linen and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in India, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely white reusable cotton bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
60 night linen trial
You have 60 nights to make sure your scooms bed linen is just right for you. If you don't love your linen, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free, no hassle, next day delivery for all UK orders, and make any necessary returns the same way.
Everything about Scoom is top quality. Next day delivery then smooth and soft duvet, bottom sheet and pillowcases in Egyptian cotton. Just feels so much more comfortable and will get better with a few more washes. You get what you pay for and quality is rarely cheap but these are money well spent given the hours you will use them.
Its a joy to sleep on love the feeling the sheets on my skin i ordered the hole bed cover and I’m going to get the second one soon thank you scooms .
Nice detailing on the edge, a very good sheet!
This is a comfortable and generously proportioned sheet. Where I to make any change though I'd opt for a higher thread count, but this is a minor quibble
I would buy pillow cases as well but am holding out for Euro versions. I live in hope they they may yet come one day… ;-)
Bought these along with fitted sheet. All simply perfect. Genuine Egyptian cotton makes such a difference. Who knew? Love them thank you. Also very prompt delivery.
The best sheets I have ever owned, and amzing customer service to boot!
I bought a fitted sheet . Its a generous size even for a deep mattress.
It’s a joy to sleep on, soft and smooth. Love it!
This is an excellent fitted sheet. Very well made and deep enough to take a thick mattress.
Although expensive this is a real quality sheet.
Simply beautiful feel to these pillowcases and they seem to stay quite cool. This was my second pair and after advice from Scooms, I am not putting them into a hot tumble dryer for ages, my fault, as my first pair shrunk enough for the fit onto Scooms pillows (also excellent) to be quite a tight fit. I have washed and dried them twice now and they are still the same size!