You can wash our 100% Egyptian cotton bed sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases in the washing machine. Just follow the instructions on the care label. We recommend that you wash your bed linen before use and once a week thereafter.
To keep your scooms sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases in tip top condition:
- Wash before use.
- Machine wash at 40° once a week using non-bio (enzyme free) detergent.
- Tumble dry at lower heat.
- Iron damp - steam iron on a high 3-dot steam iron setting. (The scooms care label currently recommends a 1-dot steam setting but we will be changing this to a 3-dot steam setting.)
- Separate your bed linen from the rest of your laundry and wash whites together.
- Use a good quality laundry detergent which works well at lower temperatures.
- Add a gentle fabric conditioner for extra softness if you like.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach if using.
- Treat stains individually before a general wash and carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Air-dry your white sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases in the sunshine to keep them bright white.
Click here to get the perfect bed linen.