Our single sized bed linen perfectly partners our single Hungarian goose down duvet and standard size pillow.
- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Why linen bedding?
Linen is made from the long, hollow fibres of the flax plant giving it natural breathability and insulation properties, providing excellent temperature regulation all year round. It’s the strongest and most durable natural fabric in the world, so you can be assured that your linen bedding will last a long time. Our linen bedding is made with love and care in Portugal by renowned family-owned textile makers.
100% linen made from the best French flax, gently garment washed in small batches to relax the fibres, resulting in linen that is soft, supple and luxuriously light. Amazing comfort from night one.
Effortlessly elegant, with a casually relaxed appeal, linen’s naturally crumpled texture and looks improve with time. It's wonderfully low maintenance as there’s no need to iron! Ours comes in three timeless colours.
Our linen is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified verifying that it's free of harmful toxins and chemicals. It's naturally eco-friendly as flax is renewable and biodegradable. And also antimicrobial, helpful if you have an allergy or skin condition. Sleep safe and sound!
Care & cleaning
Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry at lower heat. Iron damp if desired or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles. Your linen will improve with every wash. Love your linen bedding and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Portugal, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely matching linen drawstring bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
By far the most comfortable bed linen and it looks exquisite too .. exceptional quality.
By far the best duvet I have ever had. So fluffy and cosy. Looks beautiful when dressed too.
Super King Duvet Cover Calm Grey
Love the fabric. Love the color. All good.
All is good. We are enjoying our new duvets and covers and pillows.
Wondering why there’s no top sheet. I don’t want to have to remove and replace the duvet cover every time I wash sheets so I’m using a sheet I already have.
I have sheets by Casper and their fitted sheets have a very good elastic band that is not covered by the sheet material as yours are. They stay tighter because the uncovered elastic grips the mattress. Which is important when your mattress doesn’t fill the sheet.
Otherwise, I like the sheet and the feel of it. The comforter and the rest is great
Love my new linen duvet cover. Have slept under it for a week and washed it once. There's something especially comforting about the feel of linen and this Scooms item is top quality. Highly recommended.
This bed linen bedding is so soft and comfortable, love it. I don’t need to iron it either.
I ordered a set of linen bedding - and I love it! Very nice quality and a lot of attention to details (especially I loved the beautiful buttons on the duvet cover). And of course it fits perfectly my scooms duvet and pillows, so I’m quite happy. The only thing I wish was different - I wish there were a grey sheet, too, but, unfortunately, the sheets are only available in white.
I was searching for Linen Double Duvet Sets on google I found scooms on it. And I'm glad I found it because there's a lot more to it than I was looking for.