Guarantees & standards
- 10 year duvet guarantee & 3 year pillow guarantee - Our Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows are made with care in Hungary but if you do spot a manufacturing fault within the warranty period, we will of course repair it or exchange it for a brand new one.
- 1 year bed linen guarantee - If you find any of our range of Egyptian cotton bed linen or Linen bedding - duvet covers, fitted sheets, flat sheets and pillowcases - has not been manufactured perfectly, please do contact us and we will happily exchange it for a new one.
- 1 year towel guarantee - If you find a fault with any product in our Egyptian cotton towel range, let us know and we will exchange it for you.
Make sure your bedding comes with the top industry standards.
- Nomite - an anti-allergen standard certifying that the scooms duvet and pillow are suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifying that the scooms duvet and pillow have been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Responsible Down Standard - an independent, voluntary global standard ensuring that the down and feathers come from geese that have been treated well; following the chain of custody from farm to product.
- Downafresh - feather and down hygiene and cleanliness requirements to European standard EN 12935.
- Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather - single country source; by-product of the food industry.
Our bed linen and towel ranges are all designed in the UK. Our Egyptian cotton bed linen is made with care in India, and our Egyptian cotton towel range in Turkey. Our Linen bedding is made by a renowned family-owned textile maker in Portugal. All three ranges are Oeko-Tex 100 certified:
- Oeko-Tex 100 standard - verifying that all scooms bed linen and towel products have been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark - For our Egyptian cotton bed linen and range of Egyptian cotton towels.
PLANET-FRIENDLY MATERIALS & PACKAGING
Our products are free from single use plastics, toxins and chemicals, and delivered in reusable, recyclable packaging.