- Joy - A beautifully balanced floral aroma of Neroli, Pachtouli and Ylang Ylang to help you feel joyful and serene.
- Relaxing - Relax with the calming scents of Geranium, Lavender and Lemon. Ease all your stresses away.
- Uplifting - A cheerful, refreshing and mood enhancing scent with Lime, Orange and Bergamot. This citrous based candle also helps to purify the air by eliminating airborne bacteria.
- Warming - Pure essential oils of Cinnamon, Orange and Clove with an undertone of Black Pepper. Perfect for providing a festive aroma on winter nights.
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
- Trim the wick/s to 5cm before each use to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Always light all 3 wicks for our 430g candles.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches; they can cause your candle to burn faster.
- Use your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from drafts and fans.
- Burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface - use a plate or candle stand to block the heat and protect your table surface.
- Always burn for 3-4 hours on the first burn to ensure an even melt pool.
- After every burn, ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax resets.
- Ensure the wax meets the edge of the jar before extinguishing the flame to help your candle last longer and prevent your candle from tunnelling.
- Burn for no more than 4 hours for our 1 wick 160g candles and no more than 3 hours at a time for our 3 wick 430g candles.
- Use a wick snuffer when extinguishing the flame to prevent smoking.
- Stop burning for the final time when 5mm of wax remains in the jar.
HOW TO STORE YOUR CANDLE
- After use, once the glass has cooled, place the lid on the jar to protect your candle from dust which can cause problems when burning and dull the fragrance.
- If there is condensation on your candle, wipe with a paper towel before burning.
- Don't store your candle for too long as the fragrance can be affected over time.
HOW TO CLEAN & REUSE YOUR CANDLE JARS
- Put your candle jar in the freezer for a few hours. It will then be easy to chip away any remaining wax with an old spoon. Use hot soapy water to clean any residue.
- All our candle wax is natural and plant based so you can add it to your composter.
- Reuse or repurpose your candle jars as plant pots or even for growing your own food. Don't let your jar end up in landfill!
CANDLE USE WARNINGS
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Don't burn near flammable materials.
- Keep away from drafts, children & pets.
- Don't allow the flame to touch the glass.
- Glass may become hot during use.
- Leave cms between burning candles.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs or you feel unwell, seek medical advice.
The Lavender and Bay candle makes your bathroom smell like a Spa - heaven.
Candle looks very nice in a jar. The scent is lovely, calming lavender helps to fall asleep faster. Great buy.
The scene of the Lavender and Bay candle is just incredible, and fills the room without the candle even being lit. Highly recommend these natural candles as it actually fills the room with the fragrance!
Loved the candles and the sturdy boxes. Have used the lavender and burns well and smells wonderful.
Efficient and speedy service from a friendly company. The candle is beautiful and smells lovely.
Beautiful scent - looking forward to using and seeing how long the fragrance lasts - right the way I hope as it is very calming
Lovely candle with a great smell
We ordered two and gave one to a friend, she contacted us to say how she enjoyed the aroma and we heartily agreed with her
We will be ordering two more for birthday presents