Soft and fluffy hand towels that are a pleasure to dry your hands on! Luxurious Egyptian cotton towels in 4 different colours including Silver Grey.
- Material: Certified 100% authentic Egyptian cotton pile & ground.
- GSM: Towels - 720gsm, Bath mat - 1000gsm (grams per square metre).
- Towel pile: 15/1 single yarn, zero twist, combed Egyptian cotton.
- Bath mat pile: 12/2 twisted yarn.
- Design: Double stitched edging.
- Hook loop: Handy hook to easily hang up your towel.
- Bath towel size: 70 x 135cm
- Bath sheet size: 100 x 160cm
- Hand towel size: 50 x 100cm.
- Face cloth size: 30 x 30cm.
- Bath mat size: 50 x 80cm
- Bundle savings: 5% discount already included. (Cannot be used with any other discount.)
- Plastic free packaging: Your towels will be tied with a material ribbon, delivered in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Delivery: Orders placed before 1pm, Mon-Fri, are dispatched the same day via DPD. UK delivery is next day in 1 hour time slots (Mon-Sat) and free for orders over £25. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton towels?
It's the long, fine fibres of Egyptian cotton that produces such a superior towel. The length of loops on the towelling fabric determines how much fluid is absorbed by the towel; the longer the loop the greater the surface area there is to absorb the water. Egyptian cotton towels therefore have excellent absorbency, as well as being wonderfully soft and reassuringly durable.
Luxury Egyptian cotton
Egyptian cotton is simply the best cotton. It's long and strong fibres create plush, fluffy towels with great absorbency. At 720 GSM, our towel is thick and cosy. Our Egyptian cotton is combed for extra softness and breathability.
Devoted to detail
Perfect for sensitive skin, our zero twist towels have long plush loops that won't irritate your skin. Special spinning technology creates micro air holes inside the yarn for great breathability, awesome absorbency and super soft comfort!
You can be reassured that our bath sheet comes with the Egyptian cotton trademark as well as Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verification that it has been produced without the use of harmful toxins and chemicals.
Care & cleaning
Wash your towels at 30° to 40° before use, then once a week. Fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency so use sparingly or not at all. Tumble dry on low heat using our Wool dryer balls. Love your bath towel and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury towels at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! Cutting costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Turkey, your towels will arrive tied in a material ribbon, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
I ordered the cream Towels buddle. They were exceptional Quality..I washed them and they came up even better.. Was well worth the money.
They will last for years. Thank you Scooms.
Great price for really nice towels. Bath sheets are a good size and hang well. Very soft. Very happy
It has taken me a time to do a review due to laundering delays. After a couple of washes before use and without washing powder, we are now very pleased with the towels, they really are luxurious and at a great price for such high quality. Thank you to all at Scooms.
I bought 2 sets based on the large size of the bath sheets. Sadly they shrink quite heavily when washed to a point where they are only nominally larger than a normal bath sheet.
Lovely quality though!
Very impressed with my new towels, they are great, soft and absorbent.
My only negative point is that the door hook is stitched on the top or bottom of the towel when for such a large towel it should be stitched on the side of the towel so it doesn't drag on your bathroom floor when hung up.
Great very absorbing soft
Purchased these in the summer after falling out with Christy, M&S, John Lewis etc. luxurious feel after washing, great to have such a good towel after a shower. Have followed the washing instructions so maybe that has positively effected them. But even so, great towels despite the price. Worth it
These bath mats are beautifully soft and feel like a quality product. We bought one and decided to ditch the rest of our old mats for a touch of luxury.
These are very lovely hand towels, but when washed they still curled a little and weren’t anywhere near as soft as pre washing. I was just expecting more for the price. It doesn’t look that much different to the super soft towels I bought from a major supermarket for 1/4 of the price.