Refresh your bathroom with our plush and fluffy Egyptian cotton bath towel bundle in Silver Grey - 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels & 1 bath mat - and save 10% vs buying separately.
- Material: Certified 100% authentic Egyptian cotton.
- GSM: Towels - 720gsm, Bath mat - 1000gsm (grams per square metre).
- Towel pile: 15/1 single yarn, zero twist, combed Egyptian cotton.
- Bath mat pile: 12/2 twisted yarn.
- Design: Double stitched edging.
- Hook loop: Handy hook to easily hang up your towel.
- Hand towel size: 50 x 100cm.
- Bath towel size: 70 x 135cm
- Bath sheet size: 100 x 160cm
- Bath mat size: 50 x 80cm
- Bundle savings: 10% discount already included. (Cannot be used with any other discount.)
- Plastic free packaging: Your towels will be tied with a material ribbon, delivered in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton towels?
It's the long, fine fibres of Egyptian cotton that produces such a superior towel. The length of loops on the towelling fabric determines how much fluid is absorbed by the towel; the longer the loop the greater the surface area there is to absorb the water. Egyptian cotton towels therefore have excellent absorbency, as well as being wonderfully soft and reassuringly durable.
Luxury Egyptian cotton
Egyptian cotton is simply the best cotton. It's long and strong fibres create plush, fluffy towels with great absorbency. At 720 GSM, our towel is thick and cosy. Our Egyptian cotton is combed for extra softness and breathability.
Devoted to detail
Perfect for sensitive skin, our zero twist towels have long plush loops that won't irritate your skin. Special spinning technology creates micro air holes inside the yarn for great breathability, awesome absorbency and super soft comfort!
You can be reassured that our bath sheet comes with the Egyptian cotton trademark as well as Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verification that it has been produced without the use of harmful toxins and chemicals.
Care & cleaning
Wash your towels at 30° to 40° before use, then once a week. Fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency so use sparingly or not at all. Tumble dry on low heat using our Wool dryer balls. Love your bath sheet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury towels at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! Cutting costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Turkey, your towels will arrive tied in a material ribbon, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Excellent quality and excellent service
Excellent value, quality and service
lovely towels, excellent quality
Arrived on time
Very soft beautiful towels
Soft, thick and fluffy. Wish they did them in more colours.
Great quality towels, best Ive ever had.
I had fully expected these to be the best towels I have ever owned, and have not been disappointed! The weight and quality are better than any towel I have previously seen anywhere.
Excellent quality, complements the set of towels.
Softest towels I have ever owned. So good replaced all ours.
Our Bath and hand towels are a lovely pearl grey colour, We are very pleased with the quality, they are superior to any others that we have purchased.