Reserve & pay
If the product you want to buy is out of stock, you can pre-order it by reserving and paying for it from the product page. You will receive your order as soon as it's back in stock via our next day delivery service with DPD.
How to reserve & pay for out of stock items:
- Order the product from the product page. Payment will be processed once you have placed the order, not at a later stage.
- If you have ordered other items in your order, these will be sent out once the reserved product is back in stock. So you will receive the whole order in one delivery.
- We will email you with an approximate delivery date and keep you up to date by email with any changes.
- Once the delivery has been received and unpacked by our warehouse, we will send your order out the next day.
- If we are unable to fulfil your pre-order for any reason, we will email you and offer you a refund or replacement product.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your pre-order.