Designed for hot sleepers and high summer nights, our 2.5 tog duvet is lighter weight and naturally breathable providing an airy and comfortably cool night’s sleep.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
90% Hungarian goose down complemented by 10% slightly heavier small white goose feather for a comfortable drape. Comes in a 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton that doesn't rustle and is dust mite proof!
Each pocket in our 2.5 tog duvet is double stitched to contain the down filling while the box stitch multiple pocket construction ensures that the down is equally spread across the whole duvet.
Our lightest and least insulating duvet, perfect for high summer nights and hot sleepers. It's designed to keep you cool and comfortable during the whole night, even if your bedroom temperature is hotter than you'd like! Fasten to another scooms duvet when you need more warmth.
Comes with Nomite anti-allergen standard certification for house dust mites allergy sufferers and Oeko-Tex 100 certification tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. Our goose down and feather is only washed in thermal spring water.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Great product has really helped our sleep pattern
The duvets are really very warm. I first thought about buying a 13.5 (9+4.5) duvet, but then, based on reviews, decided to go for a lighter option, and I'm very glad I did, as even a 2.5 duvet is warm. Quality is very good! Overall I'm satisfied.
Just love our new Duvet, it’s perfects, lovely a soft down and well made.
The most expensive duvets I have ever bought but trusted and believed they would be special, and they make you feel special (because it was such an indulgence) warm, cosy, but also VERY light. I have never used a 4.5 tog before as I thought it would not be warm enough, but was very impressed with this one, I'd be surprised if I went back to the higher tog in the winter, or indeed another duvet make. Very happy with my purchase.
Very thin and light but works extremely well
Really warm. And you will feel it all cover your body. I love it.