Sleep under a cloud! Our 9 tog king size duvet will keep you oh so cosy and comfy during the Spring and Autumn months. To fit in all our lovely down and keep it nice and fluffy, our 9 tog king size down duvet has clever extra side walls in each of the multiple small pockets. Trickier to make but definitely worth it!
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count, 100% Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave to make it down and dust mite proof. Bliss!
Multiple small pockets trap the down to ensure an even spread. Our 9 tog duvet pockets also have clever extra side walls which are trickier to make but give the down more space creating extra fluffiness and increasing breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for robust durability.
Our 9 tog king size duvet will keep you oh so cosy and comfy during the Spring and Autumn months. And throughout the winter if you don't need extra winter warmth. Fasten it easily to another tog duvet if you do. Sleep under a cloud!
Washed in thermal spring water without harsh chemicals, our duvet comes with the Nomite anti-allergen standard certifying its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers. And the Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifying it has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
bought recently. ive only used the summer 4.5 part so far. excellent, Just right for me at this time of year. Cool when the weathers been hot recently. On those nights when its gone a bit cold, still fine for me. Excellent quality. Im waiting to use the 9.5 or even combine with the 4.5. in winter. Cant say im looking forward to winter but i think these will make nights much more cosy.
Warm, light and very comfortable
Delivered a little later than expected but worth the wait. A good quality well made duvet. Great responsive and personal touch from customer care. Thank you for great service and a quality product.
Had such a good nights sleep in a very small Camper van with lovely duvet, and comfortable pillow's
The best Duvet, very happy.
The new duvet and pillow I purchased have changed my life! Sleeping like a baby and although it was quite an expensive purchase , not one I will regret!
Very happy with my all season duvet
Absolutely amazing duvet. Second one I have bought! A cuddly, soft and cosy sleeping experience.
Great value for money
King Size Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - 2.5 Tog