Our favourite double duvet combination, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets - a Spring/Autumn 9 tog and a Summer 4.5 tog - easily fasten together to create the ideal Winter 13.5 tog duvet. Comes in a convenient storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to help you stay warm in the winter and cool in summer. Encased in 300 thread count, 100%-Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave which is dust mite proof. Perfect bedtime comfort!
We use two duvet construction methods for our 13.5 tog all season double duvets. The 9 tog autumn duvet uses the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down to have more space and the 4.5 tog duvet uses the box stitch method to give the down just the right amount of room to breathe.
All season comfort
Perfect for all seasons! Two double duvets, a spring / autumn 9 tog duvet and a summer 4.5 tog duvet that fix together to create a toasty winter 13.5 tog double duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Our duvet is washed in natural thermal spring water without harsh chemicals and has been tested against harmful toxins; approved by the Oeko-Tex 100 standard. It also has Nomite anti-allergen certification for its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Best duvet I’ve ever felt, surpassed expectations
We purchased the all seasons 13.5 tog and have been very impressed so far 10 days in. As others have mentioned the 13.5 is very very very heavy. We purchased in the winter time and tried the 13.5 tog for a week, it is far too heavy, however having split the two, the 9 tog is more than warm enough and is a very reasonable weight. 4.5 will be used in the summer (although not tried it yet) and the 9 in the winter time going forward.
It's cloud like and cosy and wonderful quality, I love it!
I previously had a wool duvet but found it heavy. I’m so glad I replaced it with the 9 tog Scooms one. I find this wonderfully light and cloud-like but also warm and cosy.
A quality well made duvet. I like the weight, not to heavy am toasty throughout the night with the option to go cooler in warmer months.
I love it. Most expensive duvet I have ever bought but worth the money. I went for the all seasons 7tog, but I am only using the 2.5 tog as my house is very warm so 2.5 tog is plenty warm for me. I live in Ireland so was a bit nervous around the whole customs and excise duties but scooms paid all those so I paid the Euro price quoted on website. I can’t recommend this duvet enough and the customer service was excellent ( Emily was a pleasure to deal with). I also bought the pink linen duvet cover and fitted sheet which are lovely too very soft and breathable
Quality duvet which is very warm and cosy. Very efficient order and delivery service from Scooms.
I’m glad we only got a 7 tog as this duvet is incredibly warm. Even with the minus temperatures here in Scotland, we found this to be just right! Although a bit lighter than our old tog 10 duck duvet, it’s still a bit heavy but it is a super kingsize duvet on just a Kingsize bed. We find the over hang bits tend to weigh it all down. So maybe getting a duvet the proper size of the bed without overhang would’ve been better but we’ve always had super king and plan on getting a super king bed eventually. A few of the snap poppers have popped out which is annoying as we have the two in one all season duvet. Once the weather starts to warm up a bit in the spring we’ll go to the single 4.5 duvet. Then in summer the 2.5 will be more than enough. Overall we are happy with the duvet, was hoping it would be a bit lighter but it’s ok and the clips coming off are just a small nuisance!
I’m very pleased with this Duvet. I have Feather and Down Pillows which I regret buying as the point of the feathers are constantly coming through the pillow and jag you. As the Duvet I purchased from Scoom is Hungarian Goose Down there are no problems associated with ‘Feather and Down’. I truly recommend this product as it is very well finished, not heavy and very comfortable. Also environmentally friendly. Delivery and Packaging excellent.
Very good delivery , excellent quality. Light and warm , replaced our old duvet and we are very pleased with it.