Our favourite duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for UK orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
Filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to help you stay warm in the winter and cool in summer. Encased in 300 thread count, 100%-Supersoft sateen cotton with a special tight weave which is dust mite proof. Perfect bedtime comfort!
We use two duvet construction methods for our 13.5 tog all season double duvets. The 9 tog autumn duvet uses the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down to have more space and the 4.5 tog duvet uses the box stitch method to give the down just the right amount of room to breathe.
All season comfort
Perfect for all seasons! Two double duvets, a spring / autumn 9 tog duvet and a summer 4.5 tog duvet that fix together to create a toasty winter 13.5 tog double duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Our duvet is washed in natural thermal spring water without harsh chemicals and has been tested against harmful toxins; approved by the Oeko-Tex 100 standard. It also has Nomite anti-allergen certification for its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Great product has really helped our sleep pattern
The duvets are really very warm. I first thought about buying a 13.5 (9+4.5) duvet, but then, based on reviews, decided to go for a lighter option, and I'm very glad I did, as even a 2.5 duvet is warm. Quality is very good! Overall I'm satisfied.
Just love our new Duvet, it’s perfects, lovely a soft down and well made.
The most expensive duvets I have ever bought but trusted and believed they would be special, and they make you feel special (because it was such an indulgence) warm, cosy, but also VERY light. I have never used a 4.5 tog before as I thought it would not be warm enough, but was very impressed with this one, I'd be surprised if I went back to the higher tog in the winter, or indeed another duvet make. Very happy with my purchase.
Very thin and light but works extremely well
Really warm. And you will feel it all cover your body. I love it.