- Filling: A core of natural Hungarian goose feather sandwiched between chambers of Hungarian goose down.
- Inner core: 15% down and 85% feather. Outer chambers: 90% down and 10% feather.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton, high 300 thread count, down and dust mite proof special tight weave.
- Sizes: Standard: 50x75cm * King: 50x90cm.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without any plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Our pillows meet these rigorous standards:
- Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather - single country source; by-product of the food industry.
- Nomite - anti-allergen standard for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifies tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Downafresh - feather and down hygiene and cleanliness requirements to European standard EN 12935.
- Responsible Down Standard - ensuring down and feathers come from geese that have been treated well and never suffer from live-plucking; following the chain of custody from farm to product.
- 3 year guarantee.
To keep your scooms goose down pillow in tip top condition:
- Your pillow will be full, firm and puffy at first as the down will be at its fluffiest.
- Shake and plump up your pillow daily to keep the goose down airy.
- Always protect your scooms pillow with a pillowcase in a breathable material like cotton or linen.
- An overly tight pillowcase or pillow protector will squash the down and affect the loft.
- Wash at 40° every 6-12 months.
- Use non-bio (enzyme free) detergent - about a third of the usual amount.
- Dry thoroughly and tumble dry if necessary - your pillow will take longer to dry than a clothes load.
- Replace your pillow every 1 to 2 years for peak support.
- Love your pillow and it will love you.