Our 4.5 tog double Hungarian goose down duvet is perfect for the warmer months of the year and for hot sleepers. A naturally breathable, lighter duvet, that's a must-have during warmer weather.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
The special mix of 90% authentic Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather, is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable! Perfectly encased in 300 thread count cotton with a Supersoft sateen weave that has been tightly woven to be dust-mite proof.
Sewn through box stitching keeps the same amount of down trapped in each pocket of our 4.5 tog double size duvet, so there is no chance that all the filling will end up by your toes. Each pocket is also double stitched to prevent any down escaping. Keeping you comfortable the whole night long!
A summer 4.5 tog double duvet that's designed to be just the right temperature during the summer months. If you're a hot sleeper, this is also a great option from autumn to spring as it has lower thermal insulation and is naturally breathable. Can be easily combined with another duvet.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury goose down duvets at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
I’m very pleased with my duvet. Just what was wanted to replace my previous duvet. Warm, cosy and just right.
Wonderful duvet. Soft, comfortable and warm
Soft, light, gloriously warm and does not trigger my asthma at all. I now feel like a guest in a luxury hotel every night. Love everything about it - with the possible exception of the plastic tags which fix the two bits together, and do occasionally break or come apart inside the duvet cover! (Two buttons sewn back to back make a perfect replacement!) Still a five star product!
I sleep so much better now! I’m never too hot or too cold, I love getting into bed, it’s the cosiest thing ever. I got the two duvet option together and was initially worried about the cost but it’s the best money I could have spent to sleep better and be more comfortable
Too hot - too cold - and this duvet is just right ! Best sleep I’ve had for ages, thank you scooms!
The duvet is very comfortable and beautifully made
I have been suffering with allergies for years and was recently advised by a Dr to change by bedding and avoid down. Then I discovered Scooms. Life changing in every way. The duvet is so warm but incredibly light. We fluff it up every day and it is like a new bed. My sneezing has also stopped completely. Huge thank you. I will be purchasing more from the company in time.
A lovely duvet, super warm, we love it.
I initially bought the 9tog duvet but found it to be too warm so I exchanged it for the 7 tog ( for reference, we keep the bedroom at 19-20 C) . Only negative thing is the weight of the duvet. Since it’s basically two duvets in one I find it heavy, much heavier than the 9tog was. Otherwise very good quality.
I must also mention the amazing customer service team who helped me each step of the way in the return and exchange of the duvet. Deducted one star for the weight of the 7tog duvet.
Excellent quality, light weight and warm.