Our all seasons 11.5 tog king size duvet comes with two duvets, a warm 9 tog duvet and a light 2.5 tog duvet, that fix together to create a cosy 11.5 tog duvet. Each individual duvet comes in a material storage bag, with a pack of fasteners.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Combining 90% Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather, to create a truly luxurious all seasons duvet. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite resistant thanks to its tight weave. Feel like you're floating on clouds!
The down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets is contained in multiple pockets, ensuring even distribution. The clever design in our 9 tog duvet gives the down more space to breath, with the addition of side walls in each duvet pocket. Plus, each pocket is double stitched to be reassuringly durable.
All season comfort
Our medium warmth all season 11.5 tog duvet consists of two duvets, a cosy 9 tog duvet and a lighter 2.5 tog duvet. They can be easily fixed together with our fasteners to create a toasty warm 11.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested Hungarian goose down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control; bolstered by a 10 year manufacturing guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Down insulates so well because it traps air, so keep your duvet filling light and airy by shaking it daily. Pull back your duvet each morning to allow any moisture to evaporate. Machine wash once or twice a year. Use our Wool Tumble Dryer Balls to help aerate the down filling as it dries. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury king size goose down duvets with unbeatable prices! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and fancy marketing campaigns to pass the savings onto you.
Plastic free packaging
Made with energy efficient, eco-friendly technology in Hungary. Your new duvet will arrive in a reusable material bag, which you can use to store one of your duvets when not needed. No plastic wrapping is used and the cardboard delivery box can be fully recycled.
I researched down duvets for a while before purchasing these duvets. Thought they were quite expensive but well worth the outlay . Quality is fabulous. Started off with the 9 tog but after 3 nights had to change to the 4.5. So toasty and cuddly. Very happy customer
Expensive but worth it
The double duvet arrived in time for my daughter’s second year at uni. Had the duvet delivered directly to her student flat with no problems. Great service and a lovely duvet!
Fantastic duvet, expensive but worth every penny. So warm yet lightweight and rustle free. Definitely recommend
4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog duvet combinations; the choice is yours. Excellent quality, with joining poppers included.
Having purchased a Scooms pilllow already I couldn’t wait to try my new All Seasons duvet and totally satisfied with it
Super soft and rustle free and excellent quality
Packaged beautifully too with storage bag for second duvet when not in use
Will be back !
Well made and ideal for the current weather.
Easy to wash, lightweight but warm. My houseguest was very happy!
Lovely and warm yet very light in weight. Perfect
Snuper duper snuggly and we absolutely love it. We bought the 9 tog as we have a cold house and were hoping it would function as an 'all season' to save some money - it was a little too warm in summer unsurprisingly (although I still slept like a baby). Looking forward to a very cozy winter though and will definitely come back for the 4.5 when the need arises!