Relax in the super-soft feel of our king-sized linen bedding woven from the highest-quality French flax. Reassuringly Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. Our 5% off white bedding bundle includes 1 x king size duvet cover, 1 x king size fitted sheet and 1 x pair of king size pillowcases. Request swatches.
- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why linen bedding?
Linen is made from the long, hollow fibres of the flax plant giving it natural breathability and insulation properties, providing excellent temperature regulation all year round. It’s the strongest and most durable natural fabric in the world, so you can be assured that your linen bedding will last a long time. Our linen bedding is made in small batches with love and care in Portugal by renowned family-owned textile makers.
100% linen made from the best French flax, gently garment washed in small batches to relax the fibres, resulting in linen that is soft, supple and luxuriously light. Amazing comfort from night one.
Effortlessly elegant, with a casually relaxed appeal, linen’s naturally crumpled texture and looks improve with time. It's wonderfully low maintenance as there’s no need to iron! Ours comes in three timeless colours.
Our linen is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified verifying that it's free of harmful toxins and chemicals. It's naturally eco-friendly as flax is renewable and biodegradable. And also antimicrobial, helpful if you have an allergy or skin condition. Sleep safe and sound!
Care & cleaning
Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry at lower heat. Iron damp if desired or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles. Your linen will improve with every wash. Love your linen bedding and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Portugal, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely matching linen drawstring bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Very comfortable, perfect Quality....I just love them :)
This is the best linen bedding on the Planet :)
Simply the best sheets you can buy. Will only buy Scooms bedding and pillows.
Great bedding that was the most reasonable I could find for linen but haven’t compromised on quality. Delivered quickly and looks gorgeous. At first it felt slightly scratchy but it has softened right up and we haven’t even washed it yet which I believe will soften it further. It’s so comfy and relaxing.
The most comfortable sheets , never going back
With the recent warm nights and being a hot sleeper, the idea of linen bedding had been in our minds for a while. We eventually choose the king size pink bundle and it's been a great buy! The actual duvet and sheet sizes are excellent and the pink colour is quite light and subtle, but what makes it such a good purchase is the actual quality and feel which translates into superb bedding. The linen feels really good next to your skin and its breathability, lightness of touch and smoothness make for a very comfortable and refreshing experience. We used it straight from the pack and didn't think it needed washing before use. We've just washed it for the first time and are now contemplating purchasing a second set, this time in grey. This is a top quality product and worth the investment.
Have been a huge fan of the towels, so came back to try the bedding, and the quality is unparalleled. Very happy, and will likely be back for even more!
I have been very pleased with everything I have ordered from Scooms - it’s all so good I keep coming back for more!
First time experiencing linen sheets and I now realise I should have tried them a long time ago. A beautifully natural feel to linen you sense it more so than with cotton but for me the best thing is the breathability which appears to help with temperature regulation and therefore sleep quality. Let's face it we spend so much of our lives in bed so whilst more expensive than alternatives I believe it's worth the investment. Very happy with this product and thanks to the nice lady at scooms who took the time to explain the product before I made the purchase.
My new Scooms linen pillowcases are so comfortable. They have improved my sleep tremendously - together with my Scooms duvet and pillows, of course!