Relax in the super-soft feel of our king-sized linen bedding woven from the highest-quality French flax. Our 10% off white bedding bundle includes 1 x king size duvet cover, 1 x king size fitted sheet and 1 x pair of standard pillowcases. Request swatches.
- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why linen bedding?
Linen is made from the long, hollow fibres of the flax plant giving it natural breathability and insulation properties, providing excellent temperature regulation all year round. It’s the strongest and most durable natural fabric in the world, so you can be assured that your linen bedding will last a long time. Our linen bedding is made with love and care in Portugal by renowned family-owned textile makers.
100% linen made from the best French flax, gently garment washed in small batches to relax the fibres, resulting in linen that is soft, supple and luxuriously light. Amazing comfort from night one.
Effortlessly elegant, with a casually relaxed appeal, linen’s naturally crumpled texture and looks improve with time. It's wonderfully low maintenance as there’s no need to iron! Ours comes in three timeless colours.
Our linen is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified verifying that it's free of harmful toxins and chemicals. It's naturally eco-friendly as flax is renewable and biodegradable. And also antimicrobial, helpful if you have an allergy or skin condition. Sleep safe and sound!
Care & cleaning
Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry at lower heat. Iron damp if desired or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles. Your linen will improve with every wash. Love your linen bedding and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Portugal, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely matching linen drawstring bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
I don't thi nk they are worth what I paid. They pillows are also a little disappointing when I paid such a large amount!!!!
Love my new bed linen - it’s easy to care for and looks fabulous!
This fits so well on the deep mattress and the linen is good quality and washes well. I love the little feet at the bottom so I know which way round it goes on the bed.
Cozy. Comfortable. Beautiful made. Promptly delivered. Great customer service
Good sizing, color, and feel.
Nice and comfortable.
Though and initial problem this was sorted quickly efficiently politely and satisfactory
Very good feeling to sleep on also looks really good