The perfect fit for the scooms king goose down duvet. Reassuringly Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. Request swatches.
- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why linen bedding?
Linen is made from the long, hollow fibres of the flax plant giving it natural breathability and insulation properties, providing excellent temperature regulation all year round. It’s the strongest and most durable natural fabric in the world, so you can be assured that your linen bedding will last a long time. Our linen bedding is made in small batches with love and care in Portugal by renowned family-owned textile makers.
100% linen made from the best French flax, gently garment washed in small batches to relax the fibres, resulting in linen that is soft, supple and luxuriously light. Amazing comfort from night one.
Effortlessly elegant, with a casually relaxed appeal, linen’s naturally crumpled texture and looks improve with time. It's wonderfully low maintenance as there’s no need to iron! Ours comes in three timeless colours.
Our linen is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified verifying that it's free of harmful toxins and chemicals. It's naturally eco-friendly as flax is renewable and biodegradable. And also antimicrobial, helpful if you have an allergy or skin condition. Sleep safe and sound!
Care & cleaning
Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry at lower heat. Iron damp if desired or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles. Your linen will improve with every wash. Love your linen bedding and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Portugal, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely matching linen drawstring bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
My first linen product and very happy with it. Needs a couple of a
washes to feel the softness but has a lovely feel.
It's the first Linen bedding I've purchased very pleased with the fitted sheet and the duvet cover ,also the 2 pillow cases. I have Scooms Egyptian cotton bedding set, the linen set was in the sale and the pink was reduced further in price . I am happy . The bedding seemed a little rough at first but washed a few times it really does soften. They come pre washed BUT I always wash before I use any bedding and clothing . First wash low temperature with a coup of baking powder and vinegar in the softener drawer for final rinse. Google it. Then I was in Ecover none bio detergent in a gentle wash
Beautiful pale pink bed set. Great quality and packaged so nicely in the separate linen bags a lovely Christmas gift for my daughter.
Aside from the wonderful health benefits of linen this sheet is perfect in looks and feel. Upgrading a child’s bedding to cuddle mode with this. Will definitely be buying more Scooms
Beautifully soft and comfortable, very high quality finish and the attention to detail in superb. Everything is nicely packaged and customer service is brilliant. I also bought the cotton set of bedding and should the range ever be extended I will be buying more sets without hesitation... I would recommend Scooms to anyone that appreciates high quality and attention to detail along with a feeling of luxury.!
Very happy with our Linen, soft pink fitted sheet. The colour matches the high quality of the Linen and does not dominate surroundings as a brighter pink might.
Pleased we chose Scooms, good Customer experience and quality of product, our second bedding purchase from them.
Bought this at the same time as our Soft Grey duvet set and have no reservations at all. Quality Linen and warm, but light to sleep under, very happy we chose this bedding to spoil ourselves.
Soft Linen and warm, very happy with my choice to have a relaxed and comfortable bedroom. Positive customer experience, ordered swatches quickly despatched any fears that Linen may equate to a Hessian type texture. Thoughtful linen bags to hold various items during transit meant order arrived safely. Soft grey colour I found perfect, not loud or intrusive in bedroom. Just so comfortable to sleep in and easy to remake the following day.
Happy I chose Scooms after much research.
Soft, pure linen. Came quickly. Only downside was I didn’t realise it doesn’t have frills - quality is great - just so soft and much warmer than cotton in the colder weather.
Love the colour and the feel. Keeps you at a compfortable temperature - I feared it might be too cold for winter, but it isn't. Has a tendency for the duvet inside to slide around a little bit, though, so you end up with a bunched up duvet at one end and empty fabric at the other.