Single Linen Bedding BundleWhite
The perfect linen bedding for all seasons, combining super-soft comfort with laid-back looks. Designed to keep you cosy in the winter and cool in the summer for relaxed luxury all year round.
- Single Linen Duvet Cover - White £99.00 x - 0 +
- Single Linen Fitted Sheet - White £60.00 x - 0 +
- Standard Linen Pillowcase Pair - White £40.00 x - 0 +
- King Size Linen Pillowcase Pair - White £45.00 x - 0 +
- Single Bundle – 1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet, 1 x Standard Pillowcase Pair - White (SAVE 5%) £189.05 x - 1 +
- Total £189.05
Soothing comfort from 100% linen woven from the highest-quality flax for a luxurious feel every night. Our single sized white linen bedding in a 5% off bedding bundle - 1 x single duvet cover, 1 x single fitted sheet and 1 x pair of standard pillowcases. Request swatches.
- Material: 100% linen from French flax.
- Feel: Garment washed to feel super-soft from night one.
- Duvet cover: Oversized mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Pillowcase pair: Housewife style, envelope closure.
- Fitted sheets: White with continuous elastic hem & helpful feet label showing which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and made in small batches in Portugal.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a matching linen bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why linen bedding?
Linen is made from the long, hollow fibres of the flax plant giving it natural breathability and insulation properties, providing excellent temperature regulation all year round. It’s the strongest and most durable natural fabric in the world, so you can be assured that your linen bedding will last a long time. Our linen bedding is made in small batches with love and care in Portugal by renowned family-owned textile makers.
100% linen made from the best French flax, gently garment washed in small batches to relax the fibres, resulting in linen that is soft, supple and luxuriously light. Amazing comfort from night one.
Effortlessly elegant, with a casually relaxed appeal, linen’s naturally crumpled texture and looks improve with time. It's wonderfully low maintenance as there’s no need to iron! Ours comes in three timeless colours.
Our linen is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified verifying that it's free of harmful toxins and chemicals. It's naturally eco-friendly as flax is renewable and biodegradable. And also antimicrobial, helpful if you have an allergy or skin condition. Sleep safe and sound!
Care & cleaning
Wash your linen separately using mild detergent at 40° or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry at lower heat. Iron damp if desired or immediately make your bed with slightly damp bedding to reduce wrinkles. Your linen will improve with every wash. Love your linen bedding and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Portugal, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely matching linen drawstring bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
60 night linen trial
You have 60 nights to make sure your scooms bed linen is just right for you. If you don't love your linen, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free, no hassle, next day delivery for all UK orders, and make any necessary returns the same way.
Fits perfectly out duvet
Love the bedding it’s great. Thanks
Lovely bedding. Quite different from what I usually buy. Love it
I have been looking for a delicate baby pink linen duvet cover for years and finally found it 😀 when I ordered the sample it looked almost white but took a chance. It arrived and I thought the material very thin and see through and panicked but put it on the duvet and voilà, it's the softest baby pink, not see through at all, looks divine, feels soft and is warm and cosy in winter and cool when it's hot. It's soft to the touch and couldn't be happier. Beautifully wrapped and came in a matching coloured linen drawstring bag albeit a bit small, minor detail. Love love love it thank you Scooms! 💖
Looks beautiful and it's comfortable! I 'm very satisfied!
Bought to go with my Hungarian Goose Down Duvet. Soft and luxurious, wash well and I love the green feet on the duvets and covers to show which way everything goes, great touch :)
this bed cover is easy and sleeps wonderful. happy to recommend it
Very comfy, warm and soft.
Soft and warm. So far I love all of scooms products and plan on buying more.
We haven’t had linen bedding before but thought we would try it as the reviews were excellent. We are extremely pleased it is very cool and beautiful to sleep in I would most certainly buy lots more from Scooms worth every penny