Luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding. Our king size flat sheet is the perfect partner for our king size duvet cover and pillowcase pair. Request swatches.
- Material: Certified authentic 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with 5cm border and single line marrow stitch cord.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton bed linen?
Egyptian cotton is simply the best type of cotton in the world. Superior to other cotton plants, its extra long fibres produce thinner and smaller but stronger cotton meaning a higher count of threads can be used and producing a luxurious fabric which is strong, light, supple, breathable and durable. Giving our bed linen a dense, smooth and silky-soft feel, with an oh so soothing drape.
Design and comfort
Pure Egyptian cotton sateen weave bed linen in an elegant classic white Oxford design edged with single silky marrow stitch piping. Like sleeping in a luxury boutique hotel every night!
The number of threads woven together per square inch of material. Good thread count generally ranges from 200 to 800. We’ve selected 600 thread count as it’s softer, more durable and feels wonderfully indulgent!
This four-yarn-over and one-yarn-under weave leaves greater thread surface exposed giving the silky-soft feel and lustrous appearance. It’s buttery soft and feels wonderfully comfortable against your skin.
We’re proud that our bed linen comes with the authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verifying that all scooms bed linen has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. After all, do you spend a third of your life in bed!
Care & cleaning
Wash your bed linen at 40° before use, then once a week, or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright. Iron damp on a high steam iron setting. Your linen will become softer with every wash. Love your bed linen and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in India, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely white reusable cotton bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
I have just renewed all my bedding with Scooms.
Pillars, duvets, and a dual bedding bundle of sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers. The quality of the Egyptian cotton is excellent.
What a really good buy. The only downside is that the cotton is of such a quality and grade that one needs to lightly iron it.
I really dont mind this because I now realise that the Egyptian cotton I have previously bought did not have the same quality.
I bought the dual 4.5 and 9 duvets. I’m using the 4.5 now. The down filling is just right for me. So, will have to wait for the 9.5 Or 9.5 plus 4.5 versions till winter.
The down pillow is just the right height for me. The duvet covers fit the duvet very well. The same is true of the fitted sheets. So,
I am extremely satisfied so far. I have washed and used the bedding twice now. I really do not think there will be any wear / longevity issues.
Expensive but if you want the best quality do not hesitate to buy from this company.
The pillowcases are so comfortable and stay so cool. Fabulous in this very hot muggy weather. They wash well and are great value for money.
I would thouroughly recommend the pillowcases.
Excellent quality pillow cases to go on my new pillow. Delivery was very fast and efficient. I will be buying more Scooms products.
The best sheet I have had. So soft and pleasing on the skin.
As long as you're content with white bedding Scoom's Egyptian cotton is excellent for the price point. Washed a few times and it's only gotten cosier :) It's more enjoyable than the slightly higher priced White Company Savoy sets- Simply don't want to use anything else now!
My scooms double sheet is excellent quality and I will definitely be making further purchases from Scooms. Also great advice when I spoke to Scooms for help with my purchases.
It's a great fit to the scooms duvet (you'd hope that would be the case really) and it's super comfy and regulates the temperature really well. Washed and dries fine with no problems. Genuinely very impressed with all of scooms products so far, and I'm comparing that with some top brands I've purchased in the past month.
Also amazing customer service.
King Size Fitted Sheet
Totally up to expectation
King Size Duvet Cover