Envelop yourself in one of our wonderfully fluffy towels after your shower or bath. Luxurious Egyptian cotton towels in three different colours and sizes including these bath towels in Pearl Grey.
- Material: Certified 100% authentic Egyptian cotton pile & ground.
- GSM: Towels - 720gsm, Bath mat - 1000gsm (grams per square metre).
- Towel pile: 15/1 single yarn, zero twist, combed Egyptian cotton.
- Bath mat pile: 12/2 twisted yarn.
- Design: Double stitched edging.
- Hook loop: Handy hook to easily hang up your towel.
- Hand towel size: 50 x 100cm.
- Bath towel size: 70 x 135cm
- Bath sheet size: 100 x 160cm
- Bath mat size: 50 x 80cm
- Bundle savings: 5% discount already included. (Cannot be used with any other discount.)
- Plastic free packaging: Your towels will be tied with a material ribbon, delivered in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton towels?
It's the long, fine fibres of Egyptian cotton that produces such a superior towel. The length of loops on the towelling fabric determines how much fluid is absorbed by the towel; the longer the loop the greater the surface area there is to absorb the water. Egyptian cotton towels therefore have excellent absorbency, as well as being wonderfully soft and reassuringly durable.
Luxury Egyptian cotton
Egyptian cotton is simply the best cotton. It's long and strong fibres create plush, fluffy towels with great absorbency. At 720 GSM, our towel is thick and cosy. Our Egyptian cotton is combed for extra softness and breathability.
Devoted to detail
Perfect for sensitive skin, our zero twist towels have long plush loops that won't irritate your skin. Special spinning technology creates micro air holes inside the yarn for great breathability, awesome absorbency and super soft comfort!
You can be reassured that our bath sheet comes with the Egyptian cotton trademark as well as Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verification that it has been produced without the use of harmful toxins and chemicals.
Care & cleaning
Wash your towels at 30° to 40° before use, then once a week. Fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency so use sparingly or not at all. Tumble dry on low heat using our Wool dryer balls. Love your bath sheet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury towels at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! Cutting costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Turkey, your towels will arrive tied in a material ribbon, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
I ordered the full bathroom set to replace my existing towels. When I used these for the first time the quality was there to see or should that be feel. Anyway more and more I'm finding you definitely get what you pay for, couldn't be happier.
These bath sheets are fantastic. They do a great job of drying and they are so warm & cosy.
I purchased a bale of the Egyptian white towels and liked them so much bought another. They are thick and soft and dry well. Very pleased, as I am with everything I've purchased from Scooms.
Great value for a high quality product
These are excellent quality products, great value for money and a first class service.
These towels are superb quality. They’re thick, heavy, fluffy and super-soft. Love them!
I just wish the bath towels were a little larger. However, they are soft, excellent quality and wash really well.
Lovely, soft towels with a luxurious feel. Reasonably priced, excellent value for money. Will purchase again, very pleased!
These towels are so beautifully heavy and soft that all I want to do is cuddle them. Best towels that I have ever bought.
We bought Pearl Grey towels and the quality is fantastic.
Delivery also as stated.
My only reservation is that the colour is so pale that I they almost look like washed out , off white ones such as we keep for drying the dogs paws !
Am wishing we had gone for the darker grey.
However, apart from the colour, I am happy with them and will use this company again.