Treat your feet to our soft and plush bath mat in 100% Egyptian cotton. The ultimate underfoot comfort in a range of 4 colours including Creme.
- Material: Certified 100% authentic Egyptian cotton pile & ground.
- GSM: Towels - 720gsm, Bath mat - 1000gsm (grams per square metre).
- Towel pile: 15/1 single yarn, zero twist, combed Egyptian cotton.
- Bath mat pile: 12/2 twisted yarn.
- Design: Double stitched edging.
- Hook loop: Handy hook to easily hang up your towel.
- Hand towel size: 50 x 100cm.
- Bath towel size: 70 x 135cm
- Bath sheet size: 100 x 160cm
- Bath mat size: 50 x 80cm
- Bundle savings: 5% discount already included. (Cannot be used with any other discount.)
- Plastic free packaging: Your towels will be tied with a material ribbon, delivered in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton towels?
It's the long, fine fibres of Egyptian cotton that produces such a superior towel. The length of loops on the towelling fabric determines how much fluid is absorbed by the towel; the longer the loop the greater the surface area there is to absorb the water. Egyptian cotton towels therefore have excellent absorbency, as well as being wonderfully soft and reassuringly durable.
Luxury Egyptian cotton
Egyptian cotton is simply the best cotton. It's long and strong fibres create plush, fluffy towels with great absorbency. At 720 GSM, our towel is thick and cosy. Our Egyptian cotton is combed for extra softness and breathability.
Devoted to detail
Perfect for sensitive skin, our zero twist towels have long plush loops that won't irritate your skin. Special spinning technology creates micro air holes inside the yarn for great breathability, awesome absorbency and super soft comfort!
You can be reassured that our bath sheet comes with the Egyptian cotton trademark as well as Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verification that it has been produced without the use of harmful toxins and chemicals.
Care & cleaning
Wash your towels at 30° to 40° before use, then once a week. Fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency so use sparingly or not at all. Tumble dry on low heat using our Wool dryer balls. Love your bath towel and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury towels at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! Cutting costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Turkey, your towels will arrive tied in a material ribbon, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Soft and well made. Had they been made in the UK would have given 5 stars but I bought them specifically because they were not made in China. Would buy more as good quality and good service.
Your towels lived up to everything that Saga Magazine said in their article when they rated yours as number one. I am now looking forward to many years of excellence.
I am absolutely delighted with the bath sheets, hand towels and bath mat. They are wonderfully soft and absorbent and the best towels I have ever used. The website is excellent, next day delivery and clear instructions for care of the towels.
Ordered bath sheets, hand towels and floor mat and I am delighted with all of them. Excellent quality and I love the pearl grey colour. Washed and dry well . The website is user friendly and delivery is next day. Very satisfied and will use again.
These towels are the best that I have ever had, beautifully soft and dry me brilliantly.
Very soft, good sizes, properly wrapped up after a bath. Very soft and thick bath mat too.
Just what I’ve been looking for I’ve tried all over the place and never found the quality my new towels are they also look so nice in my new bathroom
Delighted with the quality of the Egyptian cotton towels which met the description provided. We'll be back.
The bath sheets were a Birthday gift for my husband. They are beautifully soft, huge and exceptional quality. He loved them.
Glad that I found these super soft towels from Scooms, after reading a review on the Independents website. They are excellent quality and in lovely colours and, most importantly, absorbent.