The perfect partner for our Super king size goose down duvet.
- Material: 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with single line marrowing around 5cm flange.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Why Egyptian cotton bed linen?
Egyptian cotton is simply the best type of cotton in the world. Superior to other cotton plants, its extra long fibres produce thinner and smaller but stronger cotton meaning a higher count of threads can be used and producing a luxurious fabric which is strong, light, supple, breathable and durable. Giving our bed linen a dense, smooth and silky-soft feel, with an oh so soothing drape.
Design and comfort
Pure Egyptian cotton sateen weave bed linen in an elegant classic white Oxford design edged with single silky marrow stitch piping. Like sleeping in a luxury boutique hotel every night!
The number of threads woven together per square inch of material. Good thread count generally ranges from 200 to 800. We’ve selected 600 thread count as it’s softer, more durable and feels wonderfully indulgent!
This four-yarn-over and one-yarn-under weave leaves greater thread surface exposed giving the silky-soft feel and lustrous appearance. It’s buttery soft and feels wonderfully comfortable against your skin.
We’re proud that our bed linen comes with the authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verifying that all scooms bed linen has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. After all, do you spend a third of your life in bed!
Care & cleaning
Wash your bed linen at 40° before use, then once a week, or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright. Iron damp on a high steam iron setting. Your linen will become softer with every wash. Love your bed linen and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in India, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely white reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
King Size Fitted Sheet
Totally up to expectation
King Size Duvet Cover
Our sheets and duvet set are so comfortable and soft. Just what we hoped for.
After purchasing some Scooms pillows, my wife and I saved up for the All Season Duvet and the bedding and simply WOW.....
We have now had it a good few weeks and it has transformed our nights. We always thought a good bed was about the mattress... and while there's a lot to be said for a good mattress, an incredible duvet is truly what makes your bedding feel like pure luxury.
Scooms duvet is somehow heavy and light all at the same time. Wonderfully weighted and warm, yet airy and light at the same time. We can't wait to get into bed every night as it feels nicer than the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in, every night. True luxury. If you're considering it and wondering if it's worth the money, just do it - it 100% is. Thank you so much for making such wonderful bedding!!
Bought these for my scooms pillow. The standard pillow is quite large anyway and I wanted the p'cases to fit nicely without squashing the pillow. I bought a pair of king size pillow cases 50 x 90 cm for £75. Fit beautifully.
Deliciously soft silky texture
Very pleased with my new flat sheet. And the customer service was excellent. Strongly recommended.
As crazy as it sounds we did a lot of research on bedding or should I say I did my wife thought I was nuts, not anymore .
Each night we get into bed and the Scooms bedding makes us feel like we are in a luxury hotel , simply wonderful
We purchased the king size bundle with bedding and don't regret it at all. We find the whole 13.5 tog a bit too warm so just have 9 now. It's so cosy but still light. The bed linen is wonderful too, I can't wait to get in to bed every day! If you're on the fence about spending the money is say go for it!