Sleep under a cloud! Our double 9 tog Hungarian goose down duvet will keep you warm and comfy during the Spring and Autumn months. To fit in all our lovely down and keep it nice and fluffy, our 9 tog double duvet has clever extra side walls in each of the multiple small pockets. Trickier to make but worth it!
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
We only use the finest natural materials in our 9 tog double duvet, pure Hungarian goose down and small white goose feather, for the perfect filling. It's also dust mite-proof thanks to its 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton cover with a special tight weave.
Lots of small pockets trap the down and ensure an even spread across the duvet. The pockets on our 9 tog down duvets also have clever extra side walls, which gives the down more space, fluffiness and breathability. Every duvet is double stitched for extra strength.
Snuggle up in the cloud-like comfort and cosiness of our 9 tog double size duvet. An autumn / spring duvet that can also be used throughout the winter months or joined to another tog duvet if you need more warmth.
No chemical nasties used in our production and our down is pre-washed in only thermal spring water. Certified toxin free by the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard. Suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers, with Nomite approval.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Had low cost duvets before, never again. Perfect and cosy, warm and cool all at the same time
Lovely fluffy duvet. Currently using both duvets clipped together. Not too heavy and keeping me very warm at night, would highly recommend.
I cannot rate this duvet highly enough. Bit expensive but definitely worth every penny.
I purchased the All Season 9 + 4.5 tog and its the best duvet I've ever had. Outstanding quality and dreamy cosiness. I fully recommend this item which can we divided into two separate duvets when the weather is warmer. Great value for your money and fantastic service from Scooms.
Scooms was a great find from a general web search for duvet suppliers. I was a little hesitant about the goose down/feather because I have a house mite and dust allergy and years ago the advice was for allergy sufferers not to have feather duvets. After a bit more research I found that the goose down/feather are OK (it was the really old feather duvets with problems for dust allergy) and Scooms have the Nomite mark. So I bought with the knowledge that I could return the duvets IF I ended up a snuffly mess. Which I haven't. Antiallergy definitely OK.
After 2 weeks now you couldn't prise me away from my lovely snuggly duvets. Delivery and communication was very good. The duvets mould very nicely round the body, extremely warm (possibly 13.5 is a bit much but with the 2 tog ratings I have options) and the finish of the covers is excellent.
Our second quilt from Scooms. Fantastic quality and value
Very warm duvet and flexible to have one 9 and another 4.5 to play around all year round. It arrived very fast as well. Very pleased.
We are so delighted with your new Scooms duvet, and it is markedly better than all previous duvets we have had.
The purchasing and shipping of the duvet was faultless, and I particuarly like the green bag the duvet comes in; a lovely touch!
I am so pleased that I found Scooms and will definitely buy again from you.
We purchased this 4.5 tog to pair with a 9 tog purchased earlier this year in preparation for the colder weather and are loving the results !
We now have all of the combinations needed for a whole year of comfort.
As other reviews have said, the quality is fantastic and I will never buy another quilt from another retailer now. Scooms wins hands down !!
Customer service also excellent, keep up the good work !
This is just a fantastic quilt.