Our favourite duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, an Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, can be fixed together to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog combination duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 13.5 tog all seasons king duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight for extra comfort. The 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton has been specially tightly woven to make the duvet dust mite proof.
Both duvets in our 13.5 tog all season king are constructed with multiple pockets for even spread of the down. Our 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down more space while our 4.5 tog duvet uses box stitching to make sure the same amount of filling is held in each box.
All season comfort
Our 13.5 tog king all season is made up of two duvets, a warmer duvet and a less insulating lighter duvet, that can be fixed together with easy to use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Our down filling is washed in just spring water and our duvet comes with Oeko-Tex 100 verification so you can sleep soundly knowing your duvet has no chemical nasties. Plus the Nomite anti-allergen standard to certify its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. 100% Hungarian down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Made in a single location in Hungary ensuring total quality control, supported by a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet daily to maintain the loft and fluffiness of the down and feather filling. Air your duvet each morning by turning back the covers. Wash once or twice a year at 40°, then dry thoroughly in a tumble dryer or line dry, shaking regularly to unclump the down. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices you can't beat! We refuse to skimp on ingredients, but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees.
Plastic free packaging
Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags rather than plastic wrap and delivered in fully recyclable cardboard boxes. Created in the UK then carefully made with eco-friendly, energy efficient technology in Hungary.
Had low cost duvets before, never again. Perfect and cosy, warm and cool all at the same time
Lovely fluffy duvet. Currently using both duvets clipped together. Not too heavy and keeping me very warm at night, would highly recommend.
I cannot rate this duvet highly enough. Bit expensive but definitely worth every penny.
I purchased the All Season 9 + 4.5 tog and its the best duvet I've ever had. Outstanding quality and dreamy cosiness. I fully recommend this item which can we divided into two separate duvets when the weather is warmer. Great value for your money and fantastic service from Scooms.
Scooms was a great find from a general web search for duvet suppliers. I was a little hesitant about the goose down/feather because I have a house mite and dust allergy and years ago the advice was for allergy sufferers not to have feather duvets. After a bit more research I found that the goose down/feather are OK (it was the really old feather duvets with problems for dust allergy) and Scooms have the Nomite mark. So I bought with the knowledge that I could return the duvets IF I ended up a snuffly mess. Which I haven't. Antiallergy definitely OK.
After 2 weeks now you couldn't prise me away from my lovely snuggly duvets. Delivery and communication was very good. The duvets mould very nicely round the body, extremely warm (possibly 13.5 is a bit much but with the 2 tog ratings I have options) and the finish of the covers is excellent.
Our second quilt from Scooms. Fantastic quality and value
Very warm duvet and flexible to have one 9 and another 4.5 to play around all year round. It arrived very fast as well. Very pleased.
We are so delighted with your new Scooms duvet, and it is markedly better than all previous duvets we have had.
The purchasing and shipping of the duvet was faultless, and I particuarly like the green bag the duvet comes in; a lovely touch!
I am so pleased that I found Scooms and will definitely buy again from you.
We purchased this 4.5 tog to pair with a 9 tog purchased earlier this year in preparation for the colder weather and are loving the results !
We now have all of the combinations needed for a whole year of comfort.
As other reviews have said, the quality is fantastic and I will never buy another quilt from another retailer now. Scooms wins hands down !!
Customer service also excellent, keep up the good work !
This is just a fantastic quilt.