Our favourite duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, an Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, can be fixed together to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog combination duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 13.5 tog all seasons king duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight for extra comfort. The 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton has been specially tightly woven to make the duvet dust mite proof.
Both duvets in our 13.5 tog all season king are constructed with multiple pockets for even spread of the down. Our 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down more space while our 4.5 tog duvet uses box stitching to make sure the same amount of filling is held in each box.
All season comfort
Our 13.5 tog king all season is made up of two duvets, a warmer duvet and a less insulating lighter duvet, that can be fixed together with easy to use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Our down filling is washed in just spring water and our duvet comes with Oeko-Tex 100 verification so you can sleep soundly knowing your duvet has no chemical nasties. Plus the Nomite anti-allergen standard to certify its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. 100% Hungarian down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Made in a single location in Hungary ensuring total quality control, supported by a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet daily to maintain the loft and fluffiness of the down and feather filling. Air your duvet each morning by turning back the covers. Wash once or twice a year at 40°, then dry thoroughly in a tumble dryer or line dry, shaking regularly to unclump the down. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices you can't beat! We refuse to skimp on ingredients, but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees.
Plastic free packaging
Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags rather than plastic wrap and delivered in fully recyclable cardboard boxes. Created in the UK then carefully made with eco-friendly, energy efficient technology in Hungary.
Best duvet I’ve ever felt, surpassed expectations
We purchased the all seasons 13.5 tog and have been very impressed so far 10 days in. As others have mentioned the 13.5 is very very very heavy. We purchased in the winter time and tried the 13.5 tog for a week, it is far too heavy, however having split the two, the 9 tog is more than warm enough and is a very reasonable weight. 4.5 will be used in the summer (although not tried it yet) and the 9 in the winter time going forward.
It's cloud like and cosy and wonderful quality, I love it!
I previously had a wool duvet but found it heavy. I’m so glad I replaced it with the 9 tog Scooms one. I find this wonderfully light and cloud-like but also warm and cosy.
A quality well made duvet. I like the weight, not to heavy am toasty throughout the night with the option to go cooler in warmer months.
I love it. Most expensive duvet I have ever bought but worth the money. I went for the all seasons 7tog, but I am only using the 2.5 tog as my house is very warm so 2.5 tog is plenty warm for me. I live in Ireland so was a bit nervous around the whole customs and excise duties but scooms paid all those so I paid the Euro price quoted on website. I can’t recommend this duvet enough and the customer service was excellent ( Emily was a pleasure to deal with). I also bought the pink linen duvet cover and fitted sheet which are lovely too very soft and breathable
Quality duvet which is very warm and cosy. Very efficient order and delivery service from Scooms.
I’m glad we only got a 7 tog as this duvet is incredibly warm. Even with the minus temperatures here in Scotland, we found this to be just right! Although a bit lighter than our old tog 10 duck duvet, it’s still a bit heavy but it is a super kingsize duvet on just a Kingsize bed. We find the over hang bits tend to weigh it all down. So maybe getting a duvet the proper size of the bed without overhang would’ve been better but we’ve always had super king and plan on getting a super king bed eventually. A few of the snap poppers have popped out which is annoying as we have the two in one all season duvet. Once the weather starts to warm up a bit in the spring we’ll go to the single 4.5 duvet. Then in summer the 2.5 will be more than enough. Overall we are happy with the duvet, was hoping it would be a bit lighter but it’s ok and the clips coming off are just a small nuisance!
I’m very pleased with this Duvet. I have Feather and Down Pillows which I regret buying as the point of the feathers are constantly coming through the pillow and jag you. As the Duvet I purchased from Scoom is Hungarian Goose Down there are no problems associated with ‘Feather and Down’. I truly recommend this product as it is very well finished, not heavy and very comfortable. Also environmentally friendly. Delivery and Packaging excellent.
Very good delivery , excellent quality. Light and warm , replaced our old duvet and we are very pleased with it.