King Size Hungarian Goose Down DuvetAll Seasons 13.5 Tog
The perfect duvet for all seasons, 4.5 tog + 9 tog. Naturally breathable, wonderfully insulating and anti-allergy, providing the ideal comfort and drape.
FREE GIFT OFFER: A scooms Natural Scented Candle with every All seasons duvet purchase! (Offer ends Sunday 26 March 2023; choice of candle at scooms discretion.)
Our favourite duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, an Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, can be fixed together to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog combination duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 13.5 tog all seasons king duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight for extra comfort. The 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton has been specially tightly woven to make the duvet dust mite proof.
Both duvets in our 13.5 tog all season king are constructed with multiple pockets for even spread of the down. Our 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down more space while our 4.5 tog duvet uses box stitching to make sure the same amount of filling is held in each box.
All season comfort
Our 13.5 tog king all season is made up of two duvets, a warmer duvet and a less insulating lighter duvet, that can be fixed together with easy to use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Our down filling is washed in just spring water and our duvet comes with Oeko-Tex 100 verification so you can sleep soundly knowing your duvet has no chemical nasties. Plus the Nomite anti-allergen standard to certify its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. 100% Hungarian down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Made in a single location in Hungary ensuring total quality control, supported by a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet daily to maintain the loft and fluffiness of the down and feather filling. Air your duvet each morning by turning back the covers. Wash once or twice a year at 40°, then dry thoroughly in a tumble dryer or line dry, shaking regularly to unclump the down. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices you can't beat! We refuse to skimp on ingredients, but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees.
Plastic free packaging
Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags rather than plastic wrap and delivered in fully recyclable cardboard boxes. Created in the UK then carefully made with eco-friendly, energy efficient technology in Hungary.
60 night duvet trial
You have 60 nights to make sure the scooms duvet is right for you. If you don't love your duvet, return it for a full refund.
Free next day delivery
Order before 1pm for free next day UK delivery; no duties to pay for European deliveries; fast International shipping.
I was nervous about spending so much on a duvet but it's fabulous. I didn't realise what I was missing. It's luxurious and cosy. I like that it is ethically harvested down. It was delivered promptly as promised.
do not want to get out of bed now.
Great duvet - feels luxurious. We got the all season and it’s nice and cosy for the winter months.
Excellent duvet with perfect weight and warmth
Nice lightweight duvet. Lovely and warm. No smell. 2.5tog duvets are difficult to find. This was to replace my old one and does the job perfectly.
I can't rate this highly enough, it's without any doubt a truly great product. We just wished we'd got around to buying one sooner. If you're reading this review, stop reading and just buy it!
So cozy. Can’t wait to get into bed now.
Yep very nice
Does what it says cosy and warm
Ordered the 9 tog duvet in the height of winter - nearly ordered the 10.5 and so glad I didn’t as the 9 tog is just perfect. It’s light and fluffy and puffy whilst also melting into your body and being cosy warm. It will probably be too hot for summer but I’ll cross that bridge then, for now it’s just perfect!
I first bought a 13.5 TOG duvet for my sister, then subsequently my son and now for my wife and me. My only "criticism" is that it's too warm with both duvets so we're currently using the 9.0 TOG only. Somehow our son manages to avoid heat exhaustion in using the full fat version and he's clearly a budding sybarite!
They're extremely high quality, very well made and the green bag is nice and useful touch for storage. The feet symbol is very useful for orienting the duvet when changing the cover.
Emily provides swift and charming customer support which rounds off the whole experience