Our favourite single duvet combination, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog single duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Great all year round insulation with our single all season 13.5 tog duvet - filled with 90% Hungarian goose down plus 10% small white goose feather. Encased in a 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton designed to be dust mite proof for dust mite allergy sufferers.
The 2 duvets in our 13.5 tog all season duvet use different multiple pocket construction methods to ensure that the down is held equally in each duvet pocket. The 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down increased space, while our 4.5 tog duvet is box stitched.
All season comfort
Our all season single 13.5 tog is made up of 2 duvets, an autumn 9 tog duvet and a summer 4.5 tog duvet, that fit together with easy-to-use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any time of year!
The Nomite anti-allergen standard certifies that our duvet is suitable for people with house dust mite allergies. Plus, there's no need to worry about any chemical nasties as Oeko-Tex 100 certification ensures this product has been tested for them!
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Much better than our previous duvet.
Feel more relaxed.
What a fantastic duvet so amazing keeps me super warm and can be taken apart during summer due to the 2 part system. Fantastic quality and have been made with care and thought for their customers. Will be using scooms again in the future. Thank you xo
We are enjoying our new lightweight All season duvet and have been a customer of scooms and a fan of the duvets & now pillows for a number of years. The customer service went beyond our expectations recently with a product bought a number of years ago - it’s only a company like this where the owners are fully invested that you find this kind of customer service. Thank you!
Great, great product, love it, bought for myself, for kids, all warm and happy. Just need to order pillows to complete the sets. Thank you scooms, we are going to be warm this winter.
I ordered this on Friday just after the cut-off time, but Jonathan called the warehouse to make sure my order was sent out and it arrived the next day. I was nervous about spending a lot of money on a duvet and it took a few days of getting used to but it's absolute worth every penny. I usually toss and turn at night and I've since been sleeping like a baby!
Excellent quality. Not the cheapest but possibly the best!
Excellent service and delivery. Looking forward to the really cold weather so that I can really feel the benefit. So far very happy with purchase.
I ordered this duvet as I was looking for a very lightweight duvet, as my husband feels the heat and we were having a heatwave this summer. I am so pleased with this duvet, it is very lightweight and soft but feels cosy and comforting at the same time. It is very good quality and beautifully made. I would thoroughly recommend Scooms. There was a delay with the pre-order but they kept us informed and it arrived promptly when they said it would following the delay. It is well packaged and has the storage bag to keep it in when not in use. The weather is a fair bit cooler now, although definitely not cold, and this duvet is still perfect for this weather. I will be looking to get a higher tog rating for the colder months and will definitely be ordering from Scooms.
The eiderdown is exactly as described. The customer care also excellent and personalized.