Our favourite single duvet combination, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, a Spring/Autumn 9 tog duvet and a Summer 4.5 tog duvet, fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a toasty Winter 13.5 tog single duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog-486g, 4.5 tog-302g, 2.5 tog-220g, All season 13.5 tog-788g
- Double: 9 tog-720g, 4.5 tog-448g, 2.5 tog-320g, All season 13.5 tog-1168g
- King: 9 tog-911g, 4.5 tog-567g, 2.5 tog-400g, All season 13.5 tog-1478g
- Super King: 9 tog-1030g, 4.5 tog-641g, 2.5 tog-480g, All season 13.5 tog-1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Great all year round insulation with our single all season 13.5 tog duvet - filled with 90% Hungarian goose down plus 10% small white goose feather. Encased in a 300 thread count 100% Supersoft sateen cotton designed to be dust mite proof for dust mite allergy sufferers.
The 2 duvets in our 13.5 tog all season duvet use different multiple pocket construction methods to ensure that the down is held equally in each duvet pocket. The 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down increased space, while our 4.5 tog duvet is box stitched.
All season comfort
Our all season single 13.5 tog is made up of 2 duvets, an autumn 9 tog duvet and a summer 4.5 tog duvet, that fit together with easy-to-use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any time of year!
The Nomite anti-allergen standard certifies that our duvet is suitable for people with house dust mite allergies. Plus, there's no need to worry about any chemical nasties as Oeko-Tex 100 certification ensures this product has been tested for them!
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Last year I bought a 4.5 tog duvet which has been perfect all through the winter. Now we have a 2.5tog which is light but cosy for the warmer months. The products from scooms are excellent quality including the storage bag.
As someone who’s default position is cold, but with sporadic hot episodes and having used goose down duvet for many years, I was keen to ensure we had the correct duvet tog. We bought the all seasons 13.5. So far I have used all combinations, 13.5, 9 and currently 4.5 tog.
The 13.5 (using both duvets together) does result in a slightly heavier duvet than I was used to but it was comfortable and cosy, not overly heavy or hot. As warmer nights appeared we switched to the 9 tog which again is comfortable and finally we have used 4.5 tog. I was a little dubious initially but it is warm enough without overheating.
I am extremely pleased with the duvets and (whether coincidence or not) have not experienced quite as many hot episodes as previously. I have certainly found however that I have not felt cold at all, which I was finding with my previous, ancient goose down quilt. I cannot recommend this company enough. Excellent service and you get a great quality product
I have been dropping tog ratings trying to not wake up sweating each night. This duvet is perfect - low tog but still with the fluffy comfort of a duvet rather than a blanket. I am sleeping much better for it. Great communication and delivery time too, thank you
I have just bought a 2.5 summer weight duvet . Excellent in every way .
After reading reviews and doing a lot of research I decided to buy the 2.5 tog due to being a hot sleeper. I can’t say enough about this duvet, my partner said the next morning that it’s the best nights sleep in agars and she loved it and I have also had much better nights sleep also. I would highly recommend this duvet and would purchase another one when needed
We love our new duvet. Its so cosy. Easy to order came quickly and was packaged well.
My wife questioned my choice when I bought this. Since purchasing I find her using both the 9 and 4.5 tog. Well done Scooms.
Absolutely fantastic, the most comfortable duvet I have ever slept in.
Excellent purchase comfy value even using 4.5 tog snug as a bug in a rug certainly will recommend this product